Low rise

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by johnjacobs, Aug 9, 2010.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I'll wear them to bed once in a blue moon.....BUT SERIOUSLY, I like thinking I have a huge dick, however in all actuality it's prob just average. With that said I could still never wear low rise all day...they're too uncomfortable for me....even wearing them to bed I'll wake up half way through the night to take a piss only to find my dick, hard as fuck, poppin' out the brim! What do you guys think?

2. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I think a lot of guys on here wish they were sleeping in your bed at night. Your cock would be thoroughly drained, but not of piss. A big, hard, cock exploding out of low-rise briefs - what a hot visual. That's why I wear them :)

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

apparently you would be happier with a larger size or a different cut brief.

4. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey JohnJacobs:

I like that photo of you in your gray FTL briefs. I wear those sometimes, too.

I used to wear Jockey Slim Guy (low rise) briefs back in the late '70s. I had every color that they made. I was very fit, they looked great on me, and felt good to wear. The only problem was that when I got a boner, it would easily rise up past the waistband and pop out the top. I'd move it to the right and let it rest sideways under the waistband. That seemed to make it even harder. In the early '80s, Jockey discontinued the contrasting white trim, so I bought mainstream Hanes and FTL colored briefs to replace the aging Jockeys. The FTLs shortly became my favorites as they fit better than Hanes. They were roomy enough that I rarely had the issue of my dick popping out the top of my underwear.

6. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Why wear anything at all? Just sleep naked as I and many others on LPSG do.

7. jdcnow

jdcnow New Member

Morning, John! :biggrin1:

My opinion can be summed up in three simple words:
    [​IMG]

8. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I find that any type of underwear with the exception of Loose boxers are very uncomfortable. That why I go free balling, and sleep naked.

Draft saved Draft deleted