low sex drive

abcd1

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

I'm in my mid-20s and have always had relatively low sex drive, a long recovery period between orgasms, and a small amount of ejaculate. I got tested for T and came out on the high end (I forget what it was exactly). Does anyone know of any natural way to increase drive or shorten the period between orgasms? Thanks very much in advance.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no idea whether what I have personally done to enhance my sex drive might work for you; but, it is at least something for you to consider.
From age 13 to 65, I had excessive sex drive, lots of cum and required very little time between orgasms.....I was in reality a satyr. All this changed at age 65 and I became unable to get erect, had zero sex drive and my cum just about dried up.....forget about trying to orgasm.
Eventually I began to jelque my cock...don't ask me where this inspiration came from..perhaps it was inspired by a higher power. Within about a year I began a rapid recovery to my former state and now, 5 years of jelquing later, at age 78 , I am pretty much back to my hyper sexual state of my younger years. I simply can not have sex often enough and my cum level is abundant and milky...not the thin colorless cum of many men my age. Conceivably, jelquing might benefit you!
I hope this helps you on some level to manage your own situation. Good luck to you, mate!
B

Reactions: Allan S.