Low Testosterone

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a new product on T.V for helping guys with low T. I can't remember the name but I was wonder if any of you guys had tried it and if it worked.
I have been on shots for about a year now and my once nice balls are shrinking away fast. Anybody know of something that will increase testosterone levels to normal and not shrink your balls?

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
try tribulus and ZMA both natural both work to get your testes working so i do not thingk you would see shrinkage

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
careful with tribulus and your liver...mine acted up during tribulus use. But admittedly I was also using DHEA which is a bit intense for the liver (increase your anti-oxidents) Chrysin is interesting- Google it. Also hang out with pre-menopausal women. That and just talking about sex increases it in men. If it's still available you could check into androstenidione Sarsparilla is reputed to have androgenic effects. I just bought a book that purports that pine pollen is loaded with bio available Testosterone. Ive yet to see it in any other book or sold in real herb stores...or any stores for that matter. See if you can find any corroberation, I will be

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was on Andorgel for a while and my balls were also fine, however my testosterone levels would not increase with the Androgel or Testim . The shots work fine but the balls shrinkage sucks