Lower hanging ball then the other?

pkaniuk

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone else have this, that one testicle is hanging lower then the other one. For me the right one hangs lower then the left one

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its normal to have one hanging lower... thou mine can't make up their mind and keep swapping... i think it has something to do with body heat etc... the production of semen... anyone a biology student here? lol

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right Handed and the Left Ball hangs lower.

No probems. I have always been this way.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your balls hang at different levels because they have to keep a certain temperature...this would be difficult if they were constantly at level with each other (except when cold when they can benefit from the added heat).

I thought they were at different levels so they don't smash ino each other...

Tajdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in like, 8th grade we read this health book that said all men have one nut that hangs lower so that they don't crunch together when you walk. Sounds dumb to me, I don't know why it has to be explained, lol.

But yeah, one hanging lower than the other is most definately normal.

baldiowa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is normal to have a ball hang lower than the other. It should only be considered a problem when the one that hangs lower is significantly larger than the one that doesn't.

amirk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is normal, but who sai that a right handed guy has to have the left ball lower and the other way around? im right handed and my right ball is low.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
this is normal, but who sai that a right handed guy has to have the left ball lower and the other way around? im right handed and my right ball is low.

your observation would appear correct as there is little evidence to suggest handedness is connected to asymmetry of testes - for starters right handedness(85%) is more common than 'lower left bollock' (62%)

according to this fascinating document there are a number of people with balls the same height and the right ball is usually bigger (as well as higher).

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, one hangs lower than the other, usually the left one. That causes the penis to hang slightly to the right. When measuring you for a suit tailors used to ask if you "dressed to the right, or to the left", meaning "which way does your cock hang?"

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your balls hang at different levels because they have to keep a certain temperature...this would be difficult if they were constantly at level with each other (except when cold when they can benefit from the added heat).
where do you come up with this?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually, if you're right handed, your left ball hangs lower and vice versa. I'm not sure why. Anyone else know?

90 to 93 percent of the adult population is right-handed.
65% of left testes hang lower. This correlation is sketchy at best.

Most inguinal hernias are right-side. It's the normal internal anatomy that causes this. Part of the bowel passes near the right pubis bone and inflicts more pressure. If one were to develop a left inguinal hernia odds have it that a right one will develop. But not right then left.