Lower left abdomen pain when masturbating

HPC1

Just Browsing
Media
Since April, I’ve been getting off excessively (around 16-18 times a week). After a short while, I developed mild pin around lower left abdomen. Sine then I reduce amount to 4-5 time a week. The problem is, if I masturbate everyday or every other day, I feel the same pain abound the same area. Sometime, my left ball begins to ache after masturbating.

Did any of you experience the same problem before? I have now stopped masturbating to see if the pain fades away but I wish I knew what caused it.

I would like to go see doctor but I though it would be best to ask here first.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HPC1, take mattflanders advice and see a doctor as soon as you can. Don't put it off! That pain is a signal that something is wrong somewhere in your lower abdomen or scrotum. Better yet, try to see a urologist. Don't be embarrased to tell him about your masturbation frequency. He has heard it all.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that amount of masturbation is anything near excessive for someone of your age, go to the doctor's there's quite possibly something wrong somewhere/

HPC1

Just Browsing
Media
I'll make an appoiment with my GP tomorrow

PS:Could this be caused by sitting down too much cos I've been on front of the computer for the past two months (finishing off college assigments). So I didnt had much excise.

I tried massaging just now and it seemd to help

Edit: Appart from the slight pain, there's nothing wrong with me. That why this is kinda weird lol

HPC1

Just Browsing
Media
I've been to the GB today and he said there was nothing serious. It turns out, I was to blame. Apparently I've been putting too much pressure on my lower left abdominal by sitting front of the computer too much, which disrupted the blood flow to the left testicle. I'm in a good shape but it can be better. So I’m gonna start walking 6-7 miles daily. Oh and getting a chair to sit on front of the computer instead of sting on my bed.

I’m going to keep a daily look-out for any changes.

PS: A urine test is also conduced; hopefully the test would turn out to be clean.