Lowes Home Improvement commercial..

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by arktrucker, May 8, 2007.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has anyone else had the opportunity to see the Lowes commercial when the customer is needing help building a garage.. a BIG garage. He needs all sorts of building material.
    He is assisted by a medium complexion black man who, isn't too bad on the eyes I might add. Anyway, toward the end of the spot they show a frontal of both men. They black man has only what I can call a third leg tucked down his right pants leg enough so you can see the outline of the head. Very nice. We have a little bear 5'5" working in our Lowes. I'd like to bring him home and put him up on a shelf just to look at an take down on special occasions! :smile:

2. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Yes, Arktrucker, I have seen that Lowe's ad, and it makes me want to go to my local Lowe's store and check out ALL the male clerks--and a few of the hot customers too.

I'm glad I 'm not the only LPSG member who noticed that detail of this sexy ad. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

3. koty183

koty183 New Member

Albums:
    I have not seen it...if you can, can you take a screenshot of it and post it for us? :wink1:

Draft saved Draft deleted