Lowes Home Improvement commercial..

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by arktrucker, May 8, 2007.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has anyone else had the opportunity to see the Lowes commercial when the customer is needing help building a garage.. a BIG garage. He needs all sorts of building material.
    He is assisted by a medium complexion black man who, isn't too bad on the eyes I might add. Anyway, toward the end of the spot they show a frontal of both men. They black man has only what I can call a third leg tucked down his right pants leg enough so you can see the outline of the head. Very nice. We have a little bear 5'5" working in our Lowes. I'd like to bring him home and put him up on a shelf just to look at an take down on special occasions! :smile:

2. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Yes, Arktrucker, I have seen that Lowe's ad, and it makes me want to go to my local Lowe's store and check out ALL the male clerks--and a few of the hot customers too.

I'm glad I 'm not the only LPSG member who noticed that detail of this sexy ad. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

3. koty183

koty183 New Member

Albums:
    I have not seen it...if you can, can you take a screenshot of it and post it for us? :wink1:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice