LP's at Mardi Gras

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Jan 20, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Ever been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? I have, and it's WILD!!
    Lots of hot men with really HUGE dicks go there for all kinds
    of "wild and crazy" fun and to show off their big meat--often having oral sex right on the public street in front of a crowd of lusty admirers!

I'd love to hear some of your true, hot experiences of the sexy things you've seen and done at Mardi Gras. I can't go this year, but I love
    to hear other guys' experiences.

For example, what's the biggest dick you've ever seen on a dude at Mardi Gras? What's the hottest sexual situation you've ever been in or witnessed? One guy told me once that he was in a Bourbon St. bar and there was a group of hot studs waiting in a long line to screw this one guy in the behind. Now THAT'S having fun on "Fat Tuesday!!"

Respond here or feel free to PM me. Thanks! :smile:

2. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:

Damn. I was expecting LordPendragon's itinerary!!! :confused:

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Sleep late

11AM Muff diving for beads

12 noon same

1 PM same

2 PM same ...

etc. ad infinitum

4. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

I guess this isn't a Mardi Gras kind of crowd...

5. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I've always fantasized about being at Mardi Gras all day on my knees, both in the gay section and the str8. With knee pads, of course.

6. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My ex-girlfriend went to Mardi Gras back in college, she said she was at this gay bay dancing with a large shrtless black guy, that told her he played for the Saints. Apparently he kept hitting on her, and he eventually asked her if she wanted to see something? She said yes, and he dropped his pants. She said, "And there he was just dancing like nothing was going on, with his big ol' cock swingin around"
    I never asked her ho big she thought it was, but since she always called my 7"er a peener, and never refered to it as a cock, I'm going to assume it was alot bigger than mine.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

He is in England right now as we speak eating pussy with a bib on..............:wink:

8. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being a native of the city I've seen lots of stuff at Mardi Gras. Early on you look forward to being out there in the madness. End up with hundreds of photos that you can't remember from which year it was taken.

After you have kids you can't bring em anywhere near the Quarters so you stay on the "family" parade routes and do other things.

By the time they're grown one has almost reached the "bah humbug" stage and speak of going elsewhere for the holiday (though around this time last year I was still stuck in Houston).

I think (excepting for certain segments of the population) that one can't go as crazy as one would like if one lives, works, has family, friends, and relatives here. I think for the racier goings on here, visitors are able to take greater "license".

"If you go to Nu Aw-leeens, be sure to go see de mah-de-gra." (Prof. Longhair)

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've seen three or four videos (the out-dated tapes) made at NO Marti Gras and yeah, they're wild! A few sceens of blow jobs and many, many sceens of cocks, both flaccid and hard! I still visualize one by far the biggest dick imaginable and the sucker having a problem getting it in his mouth because of its unbelievable thickness. I visited NO one year the week after Marti Gras and a waiter in one of the restaurants told me about the cocks that were getting shown in his restaurant the previous week. I've also been told that the NO MG is tame compared to its sister in Brazil. There seems to be lots of interest in guys showing their cocks, both showers and viewers!

10. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Me too:biggrin1:

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh Cigarbabe! An angel from heaven. You know what he is doing right now too.. In England they use bibs. They are so classy.........:wink: :tongue:

12. agnslz

Gold Member

Me three!:biggrin::tongue:

I've never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, but I have seen several Guys Gone Wild DVDs with scenes of some pretty big boys having fun in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

Draft saved Draft deleted