LPSG 10 Incredible Members April 2022 Edition (Comment for a Chance to Win $50)

How Often Should We Have a Member Recognition Thread?

• Weekly

Votes: 492 35.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 831 60.1%
  • Never Again

Votes: 59 4.3%

• Total voters

Ricardo Martins99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sempre admirei alguém que não tem medo de falar o que pensa, não importa o que aconteça!!
@Tight_N_Juicy deve ser reconhecido por isso e também por ser um membro fiel
Adoro o @Tight_N_Juicy, um cara muito verdadeiro, me identifico bastante porque sou também assim.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started reading this a few days ago and got really sucked in. It shouldn't change anything but I was still surprised to see that the gender of the writer was female and the bio also said 100% straight. Looking forward to see how the story develops in any case.
I know right.. It's such an interesting story. So many layers. Some scenes are very hot, others really make me think about certain topics.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is clear how this site addresses the needs of it's members and gusts better than any in the mix of online content providers. There is recently a commitment to quality that can't be denied and should set the bar extremely high for those who would attempt a challenge.

What is most important in a time of extreme censorship is that LPSG maintains standards that don't conflict with the needs of it's community. Sex and the display of sexual content is widely tabu but here at LPSG, we truly find the support we need in a non judgemental environment.

My only regret is that I can not afford to support this organization in the current and ill-considered financial downturn which results from the desire of world leaders to control and transform it's population. We must fight this assault and transform the world to achieve financial equity for all and this can only be done when we make our needs known and respected.

It also is important to continue to express ourselves at every level of social media to make known and achieve the world that we desire to see manifest.

Sexual expression is perhaps at the top of my list for making the changes needed to usher in the new world reality that allows for personal expression at the highest levels. Let LPSG continue to lead the way in this expression; let it be like the standing stone of ages past!

Attachments

Reactions: ItalTony9