Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be a fluffer

damn, this forum is so funny and weird sometimes. i mean, i love you guys, but damn we're weird sometimes....

Shouldn't this have been called 'Battle of the Bulge'? :tongue:

Were any of these intended to be requests to join? Let me know if any of you want to join by saying so. I haven't registered you guys yet...

Exactly 40 entrants so far.

Again, the sign up will end this Sunday, April 14 at a time undetermined as of yet (i.e. whenever I get the time to set it up that day, I will) or if we reach 64 entrants before then.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If possible - Please could you give advanced warning of the start date/time of the contest and duration of the heats..... just so I can make sure I don't miss out on casting my votes.
I'll be watching with interest.
Joe

Check back to this thread on Sunday April 14th. I will make a post directing everyone to a new thread which will have all of the contests and all other important information layed out. So to answer the first question: everyone who joins will have their first round matchup starting Sunday (most likely sometime in the afternoon EST USA).

I am going to adjust the voting period so that the entire contest does not (significantly) exceed one month. So if we have a full 64 entrants it will most likely be 6 rounds of 5 days each. If we have a lesser number or an odd number of entrants in one or more rounds then I will most likely provide a bye for the player in the previous round with the highest margin of victory and the duration of voting may adjust to 6 days. However, as a general rule, the answer to the second question is: duration of voting will be 5 to 6 days per each round

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you want to participate?

I had fun helping with judging last year's contest. So, yes, I would like to participate, but, obviously not as a contender to the huge cocks of the amazing men of LPSG... :)

Last year's contest was really fun, and thankfully, only a few guys became poor sports during it.

Hopefully, this year's contest will stay positive, be FUN, and not devolve into a judgement forum of cut vs. intact, shaved vs. natural, or sexual preference issues.

My guess, Bob Ross, is that you will have to count yourself out as a contestant, being the Moderator of this... but, dang!... I think your cock could win it!

A/B

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had fun helping with judging last year's contest. So, yes, I would like to participate, but, obviously not as a contender to the huge cocks of the amazing men of LPSG... :)

Last year's contest was really fun, and thankfully, only a few guys became poor sports during it.

Hopefully, this year's contest will stay positive, be FUN, and not devolve into a judgement forum of cut vs. intact, shaved vs. natural, or sexual preference issues.

My guess, Bob Ross, is that you will have to count yourself out as a contestant, being the Moderator of this... but, dang!... I think your cock could win it!

A/B

Thanks. Yeah, I won't be a contestant this time...