LPSG Addicted...

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
think kink, you kink my thinking ;-)

alas, i recall posting a thread on this very subject, but your far more fetching exterior has elicited a MUCH higher response ratio. ;-)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, I'm addicted too, and I'm new. I'm a forum junkie though. I love forums, especially when the discussions are about sex and relationships. The various opinions keep me glued to my computer. I can't wait to see what the next poster will have to say about hot topics. You get the chance to peek inside peoples minds. People share secrets here that they don't tell to eveyone in their real life. People in our real life may judge us. Ok, some of us tell lovers, if we have one, or maybe a close friend, but people are still willing to say more on the forums.

I am pretty new too but got hooked immediately. The people here are great, there's loads of debate and opinions, and if ya get tired of the discussion, well, there's eye candy.
Ive been sick the last 3 days and I kept thinking 'what am I missing? Oh, the reading I'll have to do to catch up!' But I felt too crappy to open my eyes. Now I am barely past feverish stage and here I am!!
Oh what an interesting way to recuperate,though!:tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of my day-to-day interaction is with a 20 month old whose vocabulary consists of "hi" "daddy" "mommy" "doggie" "how you" "here ya go" "baba" "kitty" "what doin" "no" "bye bye" "uh oh" and so on. Which, to be honest, is better than many of the members here at LPSG, but among the regular posters, I get a much more intellectually stimulating interaction.

Yep. Addict.

More like, "please God someone talk to me in semi-complete sentences!!!"

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ADD me to THIS LIST....:eek:
I have other web sites and This is under my first fav site on my computer fav..."
I LOVE this place..."
LOVE IT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you ladys know about my Lady site.." That site will always be number one in my heart.." But, for this to be a NEW site for me.." You guys made it to second!!! That is HUGE in my book.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
ADD me to THIS LIST....:eek:
I have other web sites and This is under my first fav site on my computer fav..."
I LOVE this place..."
LOVE IT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you ladys know about my Lady site.." That site will always be number one in my heart.." But, for this to be a NEW site for me.." You guys made it to second!!! That is HUGE in my book.
Which makes me remember that I haven't been on my sex forum for like 2 weeks... blah yeah I need to stop coming here...

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to add more to my post..."

This Place has CHAT..."
None of my sites has that.." It is like talking to someone on the phone and not having to wait days or hours to get a respones.
Plus, this place is not JUST White, Black, Asian...etc..." It also have different beliefs here.." I love you all.." You guys and Ladys make me laugh so hard.." Hubby does that also.." But, he is gone a lot and I like to TALK to people.." I could go meet people outside.. " But, then their is the beliefs thing again.." Their are certain rules and such you have to follow to come into our home.." Plus, I am not FREE to talk about EVERYTHING like I can here.." My life is different I guess.." DJG, when we do meet..." You will see, :biggrin1: .." Hubby reminds me so much of my guys in my religion. But, he is much nicer..HA HA.." But, it still is a no go zone to have MALE friends that are new. Oh, nevermind I will teach you once we meet :biggrin1: :biggrin1: .."

Back to what I was saying, THIS site is so carefree and I love it..":redface:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have to add more to my post..."

This Place has CHAT..."
None of my sites has that.." It is like talking to someone on the phone and not having to wait days or hours to get a respones.
Plus, this place is not JUST White, Black, Asian...etc..." It also have different beliefs here.." I love you all.." You guys and Ladys make me laugh so hard.." Hubby does that also.." But, he is gone a lot and I like to TALK to people.." I could go meet people outside.. " But, then their is the beliefs thing again.." Their are certain rules and such you have to follow to come into our home.." Plus, I am not FREE to talk about EVERYTHING like I can here.." My life is different I guess.." DJG, when we do meet..." You will see, :biggrin1: .." Hubby reminds me so much of my guys in my religion. But, he is much nicer..HA HA.." But, it still is a no go zone to have MALE friends that are new. Oh, nevermind I will teach you once we meet :biggrin1: :biggrin1: .."

Back to what I was saying, THIS site is so carefree and I love it..":redface:
I am so jelous you get to meet DJG!!!