Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I am addicted. I spend way too much time here reading and sometimes commenting on posts. Probably 5 times a day. It is just so much more fun than cleaning my house or other household duties. The computer is like a magnet dragging me too it. I do try to prioritize important things that I have to get done.....and when the weather is nice I am out at the lake.....but I usually check the site for interesting reading before I leave and when I get home.

But at least it is better than a shopping addiction. Or drinking too much.....or at least I think it is. It is cheaper on my pocketbook.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LMAO hahaha probably!!

I'm starting to get there too. I can't imagine I'll get quite to the point of checking from work because it'd be bad to get caught, but still - thinking of girls such as yourself and the fun everyone has on the site keeps me coming back!

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm starting to get there too. I can't imagine I'll get quite to the point of checking from work because it'd be bad to get caught, but still - thinking of girls such as yourself and the fun everyone has on the site keeps me coming back!

I agree. Its a good thing I have a PDA, so i can check from there when not at home..yup, I'm addicted.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I randomly got talking to a bunch of people through PM so I've been visiting increasingly frequently. I tend to just keep it running in the background since I live alone anyway.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I check in at least once a day but I go through flurries of posting.

There are more threads I have an opinion on than ones I actually post in, usually because I'm too exhausted at the prospect. :cool:

I've recently come out of madness at work that stretched from the Grammy awards through to today, or at least that's what it feels like. So I think I'm "back" for the foreseeable future...

... and completely gobsmacked with Rocky's new photos. :tongue: You really have to stop being so goddamned delicious, especially when I'm hungry.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one of 2 sites I like to visit, read the threads and post comments. The other is adult_chitchat.com

As to what I do while reading, what I think most guys are doing while reading these sites.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you addicted to LPSG?
Addicted wouldn't be the right word. It's strictly entertainment.
How often do you visit LPSG.org
Just about everyday
what do you mostly do?
Read the new posts; reply to some of them as motivated. Look at some of the photos and drool over the eye candy. PMs - have private discussions here and there. Haven't been to the chat room but once.

I used to be very self-conscious of people seeing my bulge and wore uncomfortable clothes to hide it. LPSG has inspired me to lighten up.

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
I may be slowly becoming addicted, which is shocking since I'm a straight guy on a site filled with cocks. :biggrin1: But honestly I enjoy having other people - guys or girls - make comments on my pictures/videos more than I enjoy looking at others. I like people looking at me. Heh.