LPSG , an amazing resource for boys becoming men.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_beltboy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

And please MODs, this is not some covert way of slipping in discussions of "Teenaged sexuality", which repeatedly get deleted.

I just think that the many and varied topics covered by the many and various members is a fascinating and enlightening way of learning about sexuality, relationships, etc. In our time we relied on schoolyard chatter, our mom's cosmo magazine, or dad's playboys....most will rembember!

Just about every concern or thought I ever had as a teen and young adult has been dealt with in a thread here: inopportune boners, gang showering, homoerotic encounters, forging friendships, ass hair, ejaculation stories, vagina mysteries, sexual experimentation....the list goes on and on.

I also think its a great resource for women wanting insight into the male condition. Granted, the pool might be skewed with a higher percentage of bi and gay dudes frequenting the site, but straight men seem quite at home here too!

So the question is: Would you suggest this site to your questioning younger brother, son, nephew, niece etc.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Good ? - looking forward to responses - might be a good source of info, depending on the inquirer!

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please don't suggest this site to anyone under 18. It's full time job keeping minors off these boards.

4. BlackSunshineAZ

5. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

I'd recommend GovTeen (and maybe VirtualTeen) to someone young and confused. LPSG is a good resource if you know how to parse information, and figure out what's real, what's fake, and what's fetish distorting reality. But for even a confused 18-year-old, I think LPSG might be a bit too much

6. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    There was a time here, before Rob_E owned the board, that the founder and original owner of LPSG, MisterMark, allowed everyone in. I always thought that allowing minors on this site was a ticking time bomb, and I often pulled posts I had made once I discovered a minor had chimed into a thread that I felt was too adult for him. So to answer your question: ABSOLUTELY NO, unless that person is at least 18.

7. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

Were pictures and smut stories still allowed back then?

#7 D_Miranda_Wrights, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the better subject threads ever
    as long as the youngsters have enuf nouse to sift thru all the crap threads and content ha
    ie
    stick to the healthy penis, relationships forum MAY be too heavy for some burgeoning mid teens
    enz

So the question is: Would you suggest this site to your questioning younger brother, son, nephew, niece etc.

in answer to that Q
    NO i personally would not, to me they can find such a site in there own way / time.
    Thanks for the thread OP

9. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Some of the stuff thats posted here would certainly be of use to a teenager. Some of it would be possibly dangerous. Lots of what is posted here is complete BS. I think there are very very few teens that have the wherewithall to be able to filter posts into "potentially useful" and "utter BS" categories. There are better places than this...

10. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's a good resource for learning more about yourself and sexuality in general, for anyone. Certainly been beneficial to me. :)

11. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I remember LPSG when it was still marketed as a joke site.

Did you know 1.5% of accidents in the home are caused by a large penis?

I was a sophomore in undergrad when I started my account here, and I would have to agree that the information bordered on invaluable. Simply put, LPSG was the kind of place I could ask about recommended condoms or vent my frustrations about not getting good head, and all responses were accepted at (relatively) face value.

I don't know if I would recommend the site, though. I think LPSG is meant to be a place you stumble and find, gawk at its silliness, and then get wonderfully surprised at what it can do.

12. erratic

Gold Member

There are some great sites that have been recommended in this thread for the younger folks. I'd also recommend Scarleteen and Jackinworld. When I was a teenager Jackinworld made me feel a lot less angsty about my sexual self-image.

13. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

I think you are correct. I did not have a pre conceived notion of what the responses to this question would have been, and your post makes sense to me. Maybe 16+ is better....but there are so many amazing posts here that deal with issues of just being men around other men...they have been such a source of humor, comfort and even inspiration for me. But granted, I started reading this side in my early 30s.

Would have been sweet to be armed with that perspective when I was 18.

14. enricocaruso

enricocaruso New Member

Jackin world was a good reasource when I was younger (now 22) lots of ideas without the embarassment of speaking to my peers who would probably make fun.

15. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    HGTV is a great foreplay with the GF.. Sunday mornings are fun as she loves watching the young hunks in shorts, levis, muscles and crotches bulging.. swinging around big timber and workin tape measures... she gets so worked up we have quite a session... yeah... some TV is a good thing...

16. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

I'm 18 and I can lol

17. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jackin World was one I went to when I was younger too.

And while some of the topics on LPSG are great when you have questions about your penis and or how it relates to you and the others you come in contact with, I feel the person has to be 18+. There are too many avenues where someone under the legal age could get into some trouble and vise versa for the persons contacting them.

18. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes. I don't remember how-- or even if-- there were password protections for the galleries.

19. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    While technically still a teenager, 18 is recognized as being an adult on the vast majority of the planet. Pretty sure the OP was referencing someone younger than you.

Draft saved Draft deleted