LPSG and obsession

Is this topic and this website an "obsession" for you? (your vote will not be shown)

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Topic being large cocks yes..
But it is more than that, that makes it obsessive, its the people, the great posts (rants, and stupid posts that make you shake your head).

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No... well maybe sometimes. But I find it entertaining as well as informative, and what's on people's mind.
You know sex stays on the males' brain about 60% on the time in a given day.:wink: Look a the numbers on this website and variety of people around the world that log in. OKAY! I'M HOOKED.
But,I may go a two weeks or more and not touch my computer, much less net with LPSG.

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!

Whopper-lee
LPSG-Member:smile:

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Less obsession and more habit, as is the case with most of my internet usage. When I sit myself in front of the computer, I come here a lot, but I have no qualms about removing myself from it for long periods of time.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldn't say I'm a cocksnob.....but if you want me wet at all, you better be hung. lol A blowjob just isn't fun if I'm not gagging a little bit.

Obsession? I hit up a long list of sites on a regular basis. I'm addicted to the internet. ;)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted no and that applies to both parts, although I drop by here on a regular basis I am in no way obsessed by this or any forum. As for the topic, not even close to obsession for me, although it may be for you--or maybe you're just obsessed with polls.