Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that many of the female members on here have boyfriends. This peaks my curiosity a little because I notice that many seemingly flirt online with male members on here. Why do some women do this? Does your boyfriend know that you are a member on here? If so, how does he feel about it?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Loads of the male members talk about having wives and girlfriends and flirt with the female members. Loads of the male members talk about having wives and girlfriends and flirt with the other male members too, for that matter.

And indeed plenty of the male members talk about having husbands and boyfriends and flirt with the other male members, and indeed some female members too. (And the women flirt with each other, too, sometimes. Etc., etc..)

Why is it just the attached women flirting with men that peaks your curiosity?

Media

Good point.

Many people flirt on this site and it is harmless fun. To most it is word play and one-up-manship.

What you see in the public fora is a whole different ballgame to what you might see in PM. That could send your curiosity into overdrive.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed that many of the female members on here have boyfriends. This peaks my curiosity a little because I notice that many seemingly flirt online with male members on here.

Why do some women do this?
Because I can.

Does your boyfriend know that you are a member on here?
Yep.

If so, how does he feel about it?
:shrug: He knew my personality before we began seeing each other.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I noticed that many of the female members on here have boyfriends. This peaks [sic] my curiosity a little because I notice that many seemingly flirt online with male members on here. Why do some women do this? Does your boyfriend know that you are a member on here? If so, how does he feel about it?

Flirting is my middle name, and it's fun. Yes he knows and he doesn't feel any particular way about it. He's certainly not threatened.

Last edited:

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how could you not flirt on a website like this?
everyone here either has a big cock or loves big cocks
its why we are all here. plus its fun right?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its a site fantastically devoted to the realm of sex, flirting will happen no matter your gender, sexual orientation or relationship status

i'm guessing the OP is, not unlike me, turned on by 'attached' women who flirt or go even further, especially if its because the guy might have a big prick. just a theory though

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBoyfriend doesn't intimidate easily and he knows that he has me wrapped around his finger, so a little harmless flirting doesn't worry him.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not? So long as there's no actual or implicit deception I see nothing wrong with a little outside fantasy and stimulation. You just have to know and respect the boundaries of your relationship, whatever they may be.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I notice many of the female members on here also have HUSBANDS. Flirting is a personality trait, not a matter of fidelity or even gender. The flirty men and women here tend to flirt constantly with anyone willing to reciprocate. The less flirty or non-flirty come in both genders and in all states of wedlock. Some use LPSG to deepen their present relationship, some couples are both members here, some just one and not the other. Really, the thing you say you are noticing is not a general trend or anything.

I am in a LTR but my SO's are not members here. But then I am not here to flirt, just to give advice and look at photos.

Loads of the male members talk about having wives and girlfriends and flirt with the female members. Loads of the male members talk about having wives and girlfriends and flirt with the other male members too, for that matter.

And indeed plenty of the male members talk about having husbands and boyfriends and flirt with the other male members, and indeed some female members too. (And the women flirt with each other, too, sometimes. Etc., etc..)

You know, instead of being a total douche bag, you could try to answer his question and not turn it into some kind of pseudo high school womens empowerment movement.

Maybe he is a guy wondering if his girl could be doing it?

there. there's a reason why.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You know, instead of being a total douche bag, you could try to answer his question and not turn it into some kind of pseudo high school womens empowerment movement.

Maybe he is a guy wondering if his girl could be doing it?

there. there's a reason why.

I asked him, not you, fuckwit.

Now be a good boy and go piss up a rope. :smile:

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can sum this up,

i got a message yesterday by a guy saying his girlfriend thought i had a huge dick.
i was taken back at first as i thought it was odd his girl was messaging me. his point was it was ok because he had a big dick too.

this is a sexually orientated website and flirting will always occur.
as long as no one is being offended or hurt its all harmless fun.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before Cap and I married I warned him - I flirt with everyone. I'm shameless, but I've never gotten myself into a situation, so it's all good, right? Sometimes I'm doing something unconsciously, like a hip wiggle or a lip bite. Hubby says the lip will melt him every time, and I do it all the time. I never thought it was subliminal, I just do it.

It doesn't help that I have a high voice with a bit of Texas lilt, so even when I'm trying to be serious it sounds like I'm teasing.

But I don't think I tease on the boards here too much. Still, it's fun.