LPSG and Women Members with Boyfriends

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
This is my case.. I'm a boy, I'm a member and I'm engaged to a girl.. ME and my girl like to chat with other members or couple TOGETHER and sometimes we like to show us and see them getting horny... there's a spicy feeling in chatting when you already have a girl and when that girl knows and shares with you this thing.. I think the same is true for girls having boyfriends and husbands... btw.. Hi thickdick you have a legendary cock .. it seems non human and unreal... what's your soft girth??? I bet it's bigger than my best hard one... I already sent you a private message on showyourdick.org...are you really from USA? greetings from Italy!

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, my boyfriends never know I'm on this website unless I know they can handle me being on here! Hmm, i should date different men.. :: clears throat ::

My current boyfriend knows my obsession with larger than average penis and knows I'm a big flirt. He's fully supportive :) As long as I'm just his, he's very comfortable with my sexuality.

Personally, my boyfriends never know I'm on this website unless I know they can handle me being on here! Hmm, i should date different men.. :: clears throat ::

My current boyfriend knows my obsession with larger than average penis and knows I'm a big flirt. He's fully supportive :) As long as I'm just his, he's very comfortable with my sexuality.

He's not supportive. not at all. if what you say is true then it means he is tolerant. supportive would be going out and helping you find big dicks on the net and in real life. he doesn't do that; and that would be a little weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife would NOT approve of my presence on this site. I love her more than anything, but consider my presence to be harmless...unless it becomes a dominant part of my life (it hasn't, btw). Flirting in this venue is fun, harmless, creative and sweet - unless you become fixated on one other member (I haven't). It gives me a chance to enjoy beautiful women harmlessly and have a little fun. Is this wrong?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Is he a big boy? If so, it's probably easier for him to deal with this.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I noticed that many of the female members on here have boyfriends. This peaks my curiosity a little because I notice that many seemingly flirt online with male members on here. Why do some women do this? Does your boyfriend know that you are a member on here? If so, how does he feel about it?

if i had a girlfriend i would tell her about the site :rolleyes: