LPSG and Women Members with Boyfriends

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
My man knows I'm here, and he knows I like looking at big cocks. I guess if I were with someone else and he had a small cock that might cause problems, but I don't foresee that happening so I guess I'm ok :)

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
#1. No, I meant supportive. Tolerance holds a negative or begrudging connotation.
#2. He's not hung like most of the boys on here or even necessarily big by my standards... but fucking A if he isn't perfect.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
coolsome ... seems like women are really liberated especially sexually...good job feminists... now things that men have been criticized for a long time its ok because we have women participation.:tongue:....while being in relationship/marriage.... flirting is ok... looking at big dicks are ok ... .. .... how many things we will see in OK categories in future..:confused: I am just wondering :rolleyes:......seems like society is going in the right direction ...:261:..

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be totally fine if my gf was a member of this site, as long as she wasn't meeting guys. Although I think it might be best for the ladies not to tell their bf/husband about this site if he isn't pretty well-hung himself.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fizzy is right. If your significant other has a smaller penis I think it's a bad idea to hang out here. This site has a tendency to warp one's sensibilities about how big a penis should be. You may have been content with your BF's 6 inches but once you see enough big fat 8" dicks you could start looking at him as if he's inadequate.

However, for those who do have a big dick at home this site is really a way of expressing yourself sexually, or socially without actually cheating. You can love your S.O. and still enjoy interaction with other men. It's cheating without actually cheating. As much as I might like to hop on a plane and go have sex with that big dick in London (hypothetical) I'm not actually going to do it, it's far safer and more fun to talk about it. I can say and actually mean it to a guy "I'd totally do you!" but that doesnt mean I'm booking my flight. As far as who is here and what information they chose to present, you never really know who anyone truly is anyway. So yes, lots of flirting happens and it's a good healthy outlet for everyone while sticking to (society's idea of) propriety.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fizzy is right. If your significant other has a smaller penis I think it's a bad idea to hang out here. This site has a tendency to warp one's sensibilities about how big a penis should be. You may have been content with your BF's 6 inches but once you see enough big fat 8" dicks you could start looking at him as if he's inadequate.

However, for those who do have a big dick at home this site is really a way of expressing yourself sexually, or socially without actually cheating. You can love your S.O. and still enjoy interaction with other men. It's cheating without actually cheating. As much as I might like to hop on a plane and go have sex with that big dick in London (hypothetical) I'm not actually going to do it, it's far safer and more fun to talk about it. I can say and actually mean it to a guy "I'd totally do you!" but that doesnt mean I'm booking my flight. As far as who is here and what information they chose to present, you never really know who anyone truly is anyway. So yes, lots of flirting happens and it's a good healthy outlet for everyone while sticking to (society's idea of) propriety.

:( SO its only hypothetical? :mad:

In seriousness, I dont think its a problem if women with small or average husbands are members here. I just don't think its a good idea to tell them. Many female members just like the fantasy of a big cock, or looking at pics and vids of them - it does not mean they'll act out that fantasy. But obviously their husband would be worried that he is inadequate or that his wife is looking for a man with a bigger cock.

Heck, i've got a big cock and i'd still get a bit jealous if my wife (hypothetical, i'm not married) was looking in awe at some of the monsters on here.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Fizzy and Seaside, my husband is of average size, he knows I'm here and he's not angry at all. We've talked many times about this place and had quite a few laughs in the process. We're solid, he knows he has nothing to worry about. I know this doesn't necessarily apply to a lot of people, but this is byproduct of being together 15 years. There are no secrets with me and he knows this. He knows that if it bothered him that much I would delete my account and move on with life. He's not someone that would normally make such a request so he would only do so if it deeply bothered him. Seeing as it's been this long and he doesn't care, it's a non-issue here.

I also think it would be nuts if a woman started seeing her guy as inadequate because of a few pictures on the internet. Anyone prone to such influence needs to reevaluate their thinking. The ultimate ruler lies between our legs, anyway...if it satisfies, all is good.

BoxerBriefs

1st Like
Media
I am pretty average in size, but am very confident in my abilities to please my woman and am truly not threatened by even the largest members on here. My girlfriend lurks and is free to enjoy a flirt or gander all she wants. I am in my forties and have always felt this way in general. I have even participated in MFM with some of my past lovers and have never felt humiliated or threatened. The times were for the ladies benefit and ultimate pleasure. I don't know, but even after using substantial toys and giving oral simultaneously on them first, they always seem to appreciate my lovemaking just as much afterward. Nothing is more erotic to me than to see my SO turned on by whatever method. That is my ultimate goal - her maximum pleasure and the mind is indeed our largest sexual organ.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fizzy and Seaside, my husband is of average size, he knows I'm here and he's not angry at all. We've talked many times about this place and had quite a few laughs in the process. We're solid, he knows he has nothing to worry about. I know this doesn't necessarily apply to a lot of people, but this is byproduct of being together 15 years. There are no secrets with me and he knows this. He knows that if it bothered him that much I would delete my account and move on with life. He's not someone that would normally make such a request so he would only do so if it deeply bothered him. Seeing as it's been this long and he doesn't care, it's a non-issue here.

I also think it would be nuts if a woman started seeing her guy as inadequate because of a few pictures on the internet. Anyone prone to such influence needs to reevaluate their thinking. The ultimate ruler lies between our legs, anyway...if it satisfies, all is good.

I disagree. I don't think there's a place for secrets in a relationship.

I suppose it varies from couple to couple. In my own case, if i am dating someone and see an amazingly hot woman, I dont mention it - i'd rather not upset them or make them feel threatened. We all know that our partners aren't literally the hottest people in the world, but i suppose it is our job to make them feel like they are.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose it varies from couple to couple. In my own case, if i am dating someone and see an amazingly hot woman, I dont mention it - i'd rather not upset them or make them feel threatened.

I've known MANY women who would feel upset or threatened by that. Personally, I don't mind at all if a guy I'm with points out an attractive woman, as long as he does it respectfully (Wow, she's attractive!), rather than offensively (Look at the tits on that!). It would actually offend me if he DIDN'T say something and I caught him looking, because it would mean he hadn't yet figured out that I'm not the type to get upset.

We all know that our partners aren't literally the hottest people in the world, but i suppose it is our job to make them feel like they are.
Oh, I agree with you! But for me it's more about he treats me than about how his dick responds to others. Again though, my attitude doesn't seem particularly common (although I wouldn't be surprised if it IS amongst the women here :tongue:).

Last edited:

D_Anus_MacHemorrhoid

Account Disabled
Media
I was gonna say I told my wife about this site, but she beat me to it.....she always was a bit quicker than me..as many of you know. I love when she flirts, and she loves when I flirt...dirty minds think alike.

luv you babe!