LPSG Annual Awards

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best accent to come through in the typed word has to go to Gisella

*:cool: Thank you very much for nominate me for that and thanks for the forgiving ways english native speakers people shows to me, the nice moderators even correct my post titles :tongue: :smile: ...well, the good gramatic necessity on Terms of Service does not apply to me because I'm already doing my best... :laughing:

:grinning-smiley-003

Obrigado!*

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the set design award ... (most imaginative use of a mundane prop)

I nominate Chrysalis & ToolMan jointly, for their Fucking Table.

Gotta be impressed with this. They take the Field of Dreams mantra to its logical double-entendre conclusion ..."If you build it, they will come" ..

Then they team up for daring Front of The Lobby glossy pics with Chrysalis
posed seductively on the table. And Toolman follows it up with bonus footage for the DVD Collectors' Edition chronicling the near-mishaps during the Photo Shoot.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the lengths she went to, in seeking the truth, in the 15 inch dick? thread: I nominate Snoozan in the investigative reporting category.

"Speaking of the ruler pic...

That's a fake kids, sorry. I can think of about 17 ways to do that gracefully and not gracefully that I regularly use in my arsenal of photoshop tricks.

From what I can see, the base of the penis as it comes out of the hands gets a hell of a lot wider. So there's how the girth could have been faked. The edge of the penis along the ruler itself is even with the ruler about halfway up, then the line of the penis gets kind of "squiggly." Then the head is almost superimposed over the ruler. It looks like a messy use of the clone stamp and/or liquify or the transform tool.

Yes, the ruler could have been photoshopped easily. If you select the entire ruler, then go to transform and then scale, you can make the thing smaller while keeping the rest of the photo intact. Then you just have to clone or patch in a little more of the background for the ruler. Easy to do.

The cock just looks "wrong" to me. People that have never even used photoshop can spot something that is faked instantly. Why? Because people doing the faking don't understand the limitations of Photpshop and how perceptive the human eye is. Our eyes process so much data automatically that we don't even think about it-- things like perspective, lighting, edges, etc. etc.

I'm a professional photographer by trade. One of the most difficult parts of my job is taking an image and making it look realistic even if I'm applying all sorts of corrections to it. The key is subtlety. There's only a certain amount of correction you can do before it looks "wrong" to a non-professional. I do a lot of wedding photograpy and everyone wants this or that flaw removed... 20 pounds taken off the waist. I routinely give "nose jobs" and remove wrinkles. I've added makeup in Photoshop and gotten rid of love handles and double chins. The secret of making this all look good is to do it gently and with some restraint, get a lot of practice, and really look at what you're doing. This has taken me a few years to get right.

You can also shoot for Photoshop-- i.e. for a shot of a cock coming out of a pair of shorts, take a picture of you in the shorts with a filled up sock under them, then add the head in Photoshop. That's as easy as cutting and pasting a head in the place of the end of the sock. The difference between a bad photomanipulation versus a good one in this case is the skill of the person doing the manipulating.

My point is that it is very easy to do a bad fake in Photoshop, and a little harder to do a good fake. It's very difficult to do it so that it looks flawless. However, anyone with Photoshop can fake a large penis in a myriad of ways. How successful they are is the question.

When I look at the low-res, webcam, low quality shots on here, even the ones with objects of reference (rulers, cans, legs, etc.), I don't really think they are necessarily genuine. I'm sure some of them are real and some are not, but it's hard to tell with the wonky perspective a lot of digicams give with their super-wide-angle lenses and the general low quality of the images to begin with.

Anyway, if I had a cock, I'd photograph it and make it look bigger in a few ways, but I don't. However, I will fake some thing for you all, if you want, so you can see that it can be done. I'll even tell you how I did it. But now, the baby is crying. ACK."

Snooz
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/report.gif[/URL]

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most likely to make the best "Scream like a banshee noises" and incur the wrath of the neighbours, if I carry-fucked her around the room:

Gisella