LPSG Annual Awards

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Best post of 2006:

spoogesicle said:
According to most mainstream and fundamentalist denominations, any man who deigns to divine the will of God in matters of the judgment of a man's soul is guilty of blasphemy. Those denominations also believe strongly that Hell holds a very "special" place for blasphemers, so if you're going to hell, maybe your co-worker should plan on catching a ride with you.

Well, this and many more. ;)

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, what a cool idea. Can we give these awards a cool nickname like 'The Dickies'? :biggrin1:

I hereby nominate for a 'Dickie': all members who (with varying degrees of pomp and circumstance) publicly bid our fine community 'adieu' during '06 (well, sorta).

And those attending this year's ceremonies will be given a choice of the following:

finely guilded crow statuette
lead in a Broadway show
pro athlete contract

Bravo! (Yes, you may bow or courtsey whilst accepting your award, if you must.) :tongue:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Master of the one-liner: I nominate Pecker

I second, third, and fourth that one, (he gets extra votes since he has so many hilarious one-liners!)

Most consistantly pleasant all round nice guy has to be UNCUT

Absolutely true.

Best accent to come through in the typed word has to go to Gisella

Yes. And not only that -- her posts sparkle with energy, refreshing sensuality, and humor.

For the set design award ... (most imaginative use of a mundane prop), I nominate Chrysalis & ToolMan jointly, for their Fucking Table.

Thank you, Artful!

So this is like the Oscars where they have last year's winner come on stage to announce the nominees for this year?

And I jointly nominate novice_btm and NineInchCock_160IQ for best composition, placement and timing of witty, acerbic remarks.

My nomination in the catagory of Banned Member Whose Presence Will Most Deprive LPSG of His Greatness goes to Fratrat and his self-invented cheerleader, munchme.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Gisella, I like your youtube link. I've been listening to a lot of bossa nova and "world" jazz.

I also agree that your accent comes through very well in your posts and have enjoyed reading them.

You are an original. This could be one of the nomination categories, though LPSG has many different kinds of originals.