LPSG Annual Awards

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I nominate Chrysalis for highest number of posts for the shortest amount of time since being a member. Compared to her, I have been a regular slacker.
Yes. She is like a welcome breath of fresh air to lpsg. She is a very bright and interesting lady. As for you Curiouscat i would love to hear more from you. Im sure you have something interesting to say too:smile: :cool:

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
I nominate Chrysalis for highest number of posts for the shortest amount of time since being a member.

Surely that honor should go to two former members: Happy Papi (a.k.a. H8Monger) and hung_big. Those who have been around long enough to remember those two will undoubtedly agree.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I love MZ's conviction and eloquency. I love Lex's heart. I love bliss's ass plus everything else. Matthew's sweet. Naughty is nice. NIC, Hickboy, LPD, COLJohn, Alex8, and many, many more stike me as seriously bright.

Pecker is Pecker.:tongue: nuff said.

If there are any oldtimers like Dilz, Rock, GBO, etc., major props and fucking holiday.​

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I love MZ's conviction and eloquency. I love Lex's heart. I love bliss's ass plus everything else. Matthew's sweet. Naughty is nice. NIC, Hickboy, LPD, COLJohn, Alex8, and many, many more stike me as seriously bright.

If there are any oldtimers like Dilz, Rock, GBO, etc., major props and fucking holiday.​

Word!

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
And no, I think they've all left the building. :mad:

Goddamn my keying skills. It meant to say happy fucking holiday.

Also GoneA, I just threw that down in case one of the originals happen to take a look. Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't drop by to laugh at our goofy asses.

ps- I hate posting shit like I did above because someone's inevitably going to go unrecognized.

The first one that came to me was JustAsking. Good people.

VictorV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure I'm mediocre and unworthy of an award. :rolleyes: I got some great tits though, but nobody can see them anymore.

I nominate Novice for attention whore.

I think I'm pretty sure that I sort of really insist on kind of totally disagreeing with you on that part part about mediocre and unworthy of an award. I'm not looking at the wrong pics or something, right? You're the one in the alice in wonderland costume & in the black by the mirror and guitar... you know... the tall one with the really sexy eyes and hot body?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I appreciate that Shelby. I do hope that people recognize that I put my all into that I do.

You should win an award: I'm thinking, most intelligent poster disgused as a troll.
Last year, this award would have gone to Dilznick.

And I mean that in a good way. I know you're a bright guy and I appreciate the moments when you take the time to explicitly explain what I know you mean deep down, even when I disagree.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella, I like your youtube link. I've been listening to a lot of bossa nova and "world" jazz.

:cool: Yes, yes, yes...I love it too. Lets dance! and thanks very much.

Thanks Chrysalis too and everybody.

To the LPSG ladies kisses and hugs appreciating their uniqueness and cool ways.

I do second, third and fourth the nominations here...but right now as almost always I feel the exciting, sexy, intelligent etc vibes of LPSG and as some already are nominating many in same category I do feel confy to make my ones too, as feel the vibes:

My line up bang me all over Football team:

Rawbone Che; Shelby; AA ugauga; Cokecanben; b.c; MassiveChuck; Omahita Carnita/OmahaBeff; Justasking; Jakeatolla; Love-it; DC Deep & Matthew (Iknow Iknow...:rolleyes: )

My line up bang me all over Rugby team:

Dr.Rock; BigDel; LordPen;Dong20;Wonderboy;Dongalong;Krisse; Cofrader; All the Aussies; All the Kiwis; All the Kiltmens; Mr.Rubi & Daverock (Iknow Iknow...:rolleyes: )

Well..still in the making the soccer, beach volley and etc sports lists...

:party: I can't help take your nice people pretty brains and fun unique ways and disregarding the sexy appeal! Than my list is a x rated one too.