LPSG as My Space / Facebook

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
This is a really social site. I was just thinking wouldn't it be awesome if their was a LPSG version of My Space or Facebook. That would be a cool web innovation.
There are several adult social networking sites that exist already but LPSG seems to have added most of the same features so maybe it's just a matter of time.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
This is a really social site. I was just thinking wouldn't it be awesome if their was a LPSG version of My Space or Facebook. That would be a cool web innovation.
Dick.net is "social networking for your penis" and basically is your dick's "MySpace" page. It's woefully short of women, though, much moreso than LPSG even. . .

D

deleted298367

I'm a web designer! Lets get on it :p

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to have an account on xpeeps.com but it just got over-crowded real fast...full of more fakers than this place :rolleyes: and it just got flooded with people that decided it was more fun to argue about what xpeeps "stood for" rather than just meet people to talk to.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I thought you were suggested that we add a LPSG group on Facebook - and I for one do not need my old teachers, childhood friends, and cousins knowing about my proclivities!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I thought you were suggested that we add a LPSG group on Facebook - and I for one do not need my old teachers, childhood friends, and cousins knowing about my proclivities!

"You have just joined the group "LPSG on Facebook!""

"Your mom has written on your wall: TMI!!!!!"

Exactly. :biggrin1:

D

deleted298367

Ahahah Ditto.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i used to have an account on xpeeps.com but it just got over-crowded real fast...full of more fakers than this place :rolleyes: and it just got flooded with people that decided it was more fun to argue about what xpeeps "stood for" rather than just meet people to talk to.

I like the facebook idea but i'm also worried that it might get so trendy that it invites a lot more people that we want here, like fakers etc. The way lpsg is now it looks like a discussion forum, which is what it really is, and works fine.