LPSG "best penis" awards ceremony

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone thought this site needs a special focus occasionally through the year? Surely this is an ideal place for a once-a-year best penis award? It would have to be based entirely on the pics (but that could encourage more people to post pics of their prize possessions!) and perhaps be based on people nominating their "members" within a certain time period (à-la-moderators nomination process). the idea came to me when admiring a friend i was chatting to (u know who u r) - and i was thinking "God this must surely be the best penis on the whole site....".
As well as the overall best penis, there could be categories for best length, best girth, best head, best pubic trim, best erection angle, best cumshot.... etc.
I'm not putting myself forward to run this, but it seems like a fun idea that would get people involved. Open only to those with posted pics obviously! (rules me out, ha ha, but then i wouldn't win anyway....). What do people think - I know so many of you have your all-time faves!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate the 'who's the best/biggest/greatest' threads, they can only ever be subjective, but when you're saying someone is the best you're by default saying everyone else is the worst. Wording it 'my favourite' is a much pleasanter way to do this, if it has to be done. And so often these kind of threads become attention seeking, often on the part of the original poster or on people who subsequently post on them.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
I agree they probably would be subjective, but that is how voting works. 100 subjective votes.
you would have to have a category for circumcised and uncircumcised for sure :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh for goodness sake, it is not like we're voting for president....have some silly fun with this people....this is not the Bible and if you are on this sight it is all for fun....so I say
Jeff Black
Skull Mason
Hung Muscle
HardGuard
and a few others who have "inspired" me, though I cannot remember their names but I could identify their penii in a line up.

See now no one has died, no one has been harmed, life goes on and it feels good to have fun on the LPSG site.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate the 'who's the best/biggest/greatest' threads, they can only ever be subjective, but when you're saying someone is the best you're by default saying everyone else is the worst. Wording it 'my favourite' is a much pleasanter way to do this, if it has to be done. And so often these kind of threads become attention seeking, often on the part of the original poster or on people who subsequently post on them.

Yep, bad idea. These "competition threads" get quite old in their tri-weekly postings. Let alone the mere fact that it would be impossible to accurately distinguish any of these things.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the idea, everyone loves charts. No one has to be offended by anything, just a simple poll.

How practical is a poll that has 18,000 usernames in the list of options? If it's cut down, eliminating anyone who would want to be in it, how could it not offend?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well it sounds interesting, despite the naysayers...
I'd say ignore them, and go for it...
They don't have to be part of it. No big deal.

Perhaps expand the categories to include:
2nd Best
Runner up...
Best Butt
Best Bulge, soft and hard
Best hairy body parts
Best shaved look
Best muscle body
Best thick cock
Best thin cock
Best Long cock
Best shortest cock
Best tits,tats, and what have you...
Anybody got other ideas???
I'd say lets have a Hell of a Lot of Fun!
Best photoshopped dick
Best real dick
Best Girth
Most unusual cock
Best black cock
Best gray cock
Best color cock
You get the picture...
funniest cock pic etc...

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all going to be the most regular (or popular) posters that win the "awards" so is there really any point? I predict Ianthetall, Jeffblack and Alex8 will clean up as a result. All very nice appendages but really the best? Let me just clear up this juice off my chin. It tastes like sour grapes ^^

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh - should there be another category? "Best uncut grower that grows from only 3" to just under 9" so there's not enough skin to go around and looks like it's uncut but still enough to make uncut boys jealous?" ^^

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh for goodness sake, it is not like we're voting for president....have some silly fun with this people....this is not the Bible and if you are on this sight it is all for fun....so I say
Jeff Black
Skull Mason
Hung Muscle
HardGuard
and a few others who have "inspired" me, though I cannot remember their names but I could identify their penii in a line up.

See now no one has died, no one has been harmed, life goes on and it feels good to have fun on the LPSG site.
OBJECTION!

On the grounds that I'm slightly partial to my own penis. >_>

lol
It's all going to be the most regular (or popular) posters that win the "awards" so is there really any point? I predict Ianthetall, Jeffblack and Alex8 will clean up as a result.
You're right though...just like when people were "voting" for who was gonna be the new mods.

It's all: "We all whore after this person, so that makes him the best automatically."

And this is not to call anybody out. Just saying. It doesn't just happen here...but on numerous forums.

You either deal with it and don't care or you can whine about it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truth of the matter is that I have won this darned thing 35 years in a row now. It's rough being the best--of absolutely everything. I won in all the categories as well--best looking, best foreskin, best foreskin coverage, best penis head, best length/girth ratio, best veins, best testicles--and then after an accident, best singular testicle,best ejaculatory style, best ejaculate volume, best ejaculation velocity, best growth, best for remaining rigid after orgasming, best at pleasing others, best pubic hairs, best scrotum--both for appearance and skin texture, best tasting, best--well, you get the idea, there really is no need for anybody else to even enter the contest.