Lpsg bodybuilders

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to know if we had any real bodybuilders here. I am thinking of putting on some muscle. I'm 6'5 and have a good frame for some more muscle.

What made you start to train?

How did it affect your sex life?

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm also 6'5 tall, and started building muscle a couple years ago. Takes time with a tall and lanky body like mine, but I have the motivation.

What made me start? hmm, the prospect of ending up with a not-so-good looking body as I get older, lol. Want to be attractive, of course.
And I guess you can say that it affected my sex life in the way that more people are sexually interested in me now.

Rasputin779

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 5'11. Been thin but ripped in high school with an 8 pack. Few years back I was in a bad car accident and couldnt do shit for a few years. Unfortunately have started getting a beer belly. Looking to bench 300 within a year and at least get a six pack. I want to look good without having to rely on my dick.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I started after my college years of playing football, had already been a weight lifter for many years, but had never tried the body building process, its intense. I had a good coach too, a former body builder, he was your height 6ft 5inches tall, and weighed in at 325lbs solid muscle, his thighs would arrive 5 minutes before he did...I learned a great deal from Kent. However, I strained a tendon doing dumbbell presses with 150lb dumbbells, lost my balance in my left arm and that is all it took...my advice is keep lifting and as you increase your weight be careful to warm up well, and use perfect technique, and find yourself a good dependable weight lifting partner. When you hit plateau in your lifting, change the exercise for that muscle area to shock the muscle and then go back and try it again in a week or two...I never used steroids, and was able to build myself to the point where I had people asking me if I used them, I told them thanks for asking...also make sure you do cardiovascular exercises too, like the treadmill or stair climber, building up your heart endurance will help you build more muscle as well, and also it matters what genetics you have, me I was blessed with genetics that allowed me to build muscle fast and keep it, some people have genetics that makes it hard for them to get big and bulky, and others can just look at weights and get bigger, just do what is best for you body style and enjoy the pump and the burn.....

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only want/desire muscular men -- even as a young girl -- I loved my men, thick with muscles.

So many 20somethings and 30somethings, let themselves go, especially when they get married...some of them get lazy. Now, before they were married, you couldn't keep them out of the gym, and they'd damn near fight you to get to the next exercise machine.

In my opinion, American men, for the most part, have allowed themselves to get fat and lazy (we're not talking about women, here, that's another discussion). The US is now the fattest country in the hemisphere.

Check out the men in Africa -- lean, mean, dancing machines. Although, for the most part, they like their women thick.

It's easier for a man to become lean: stop drowning yourself in beers and eating after 6:00 p.m. Instantly, the weight comes off: trying walking, instead of jumping in that jazz-mobile car (if possible), take a bus, and do marathons.

Reactions: b3ar

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I only want/desire muscular men -- even as a young girl -- I loved my men, thick with muscles.

So many 20somethings and 30somethings, let themselves go, especially when they get married...some of them get lazy. Now, before they were married, you couldn't keep them out of the gym, and they'd damn near fight you to get to the next exercise machine.

In my opinion, American men, for the most part, have allowed themselves to get fat and lazy The US is now the fattest country in the hemisphere.

Amen sister, I could not have said it better....I am 51 yrs old now and can still bench press 300lbs, and stay active on the acreage, I do as much physical labor as I can just too stay in shape, and have a weight room in the barn, so I can lift almost all year round... I love the pump and feel the burn of weight training.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bodybuilder here. I started five years ago after a back surgery and even then it was just a little bit of weight lifting to strengthen my core and for therapy after the surgery was done. Then I noticed muscle coming in a different I was hooked.
I started at 129lbs and now I'm up to 198. When I cut, I get down to 175 and I'm 5'7"

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't consider myself a "real" bodybuilder, but I have been weight training for years and also competed in olympic style weightlifting. Currently I have a steady routine of squats, bench, overhead press, arms, etc...combined with running and swimming. I'm 5'11" and right at 184 lbs. with pretty low body fat. I started training way back in high school as a requirement for sports and I just maintained the habit all these years afterwards.

It hasn't impacted my sex life directly as I've just been with my wife for over two decades now and she would have plenty of sex with me as I am, fit and in shape, or otherwise. I do get some compliments from ladies at work for maintaining a hard physique at over 40 years old, but as for sex, it's just me and the wife.

I've also taken an interest in nutrition to go along with the workouts and it seems to be even more impactful on my body than the workouts.

Reactions: Heat

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not in shape per se but I love a hot bodybuilder man. So big buff and muscled with a good sized dick hmmm He could fuck me anytime. I would also love to lick him all over and suck him off too and then he could fuck me hard. I love to look at them and wonder what if feels like to be hugged by one.

Reactions: needmuscle202

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been blessed with GREAT genetics that has allowed to to pack on muscle with somewhat ease much to the anger of others in the gym who struggle with putting on quality muscle. They think that of they workout hard and perhaps pump themselves full of drugs that they too will acquire a muscular physique. Genetics play a BIG role in achieving your potential and no amount of drugs will make up for lacking genetics.

If you see a big horse follow it home and you will find it has big horse parents.

I have competed very successfully on stage through the years and I owe my success to what I naturally had.

D

deleted994618

Yeah I'm 6'4 and I do enjoy my gym time. Not necessarily going for the Mr Olympia look but more of the statuesque physique