lpsg bullyclanlifers

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I come and go here and have found myself in some ugly situations with some of the regular lpsgliferbullies. For months I was upset over this occuring, but after speaking to my hubby about this place, I felt better. I rarely bother now to go back to a thread after I've posted a reply because the chances are 99.9% that the bully clan has visited and found something to pick at. Even a misspelling calls down the evil wrath.

I have been gone pretty much for months, yet here I am the past few days spending time on the site again and find the bullying has moved from mean and ugly to evil hissing gangups.

Just about every thread I have read the past three days has a known lpsg bully in it. At first I chose to just reply to the op, but damnit. It's so wrong in so many ways.

Why? Why are people allowed to do this over and over and over. Day after day after month after month after year after year.

Free speech is not welcome here. One cannot post a thread in the wrong section for fear of flaming, one cannot even post a thread without at least one or two of the lifers smartassing and bulling over either the topic, why the person wrote it, how it was worded or whatever the case may be.

I just read a thread from a 20 year old who got blasted for asking for an opinion and having a thread she wrote long ago brought to question. Wtf?! I just need to vent at this point.

Why? Why do some of you feel the need to follow people around picking on them all the time. Post after post?

What do you get from humiliating someone who didn't write their thread in a way you approved?

What's wrong with people just posting things that they feel like posting without you coming in behind them and ridiculing them over and over.

Why do your favorite friends join you in degrading people everyday? What the fluck does it do for you all?

Not everyone is on here all day every day and has thousands and thousands of abusive posts. Why do you?

Why are their - slef appointed and appointed - lpsg police? I can understand "moderation" but it is beyond the pale what the owner of this site let's happen.

I would never tell a friend about this site because I know for sure it won't take long before they will be verbally abused by the clan.

I admit to having bad days. I admit I have gotten carried away before. Why is everyday set aside for you to come here and hate on people you don't know and never will just because they ask a question or reply in a way that is not your viewpoint? It's so unhealthy.

Cyber bulling is very real and it exists in full force right here. People who are depressed might not realize that you just hate people and not them specifically. When you abuse people who are depressed, bad things can happen.

Do any of you haters ever go to sleep thinking "I shouldn't have said that." Or "I hope that person doesn't take me too seriously."

Do you feel any personal responsibitly since you've basically taken over the site and hang with bullies just like you?

Open any thread, esp the "womens sections" and you'll probably find the clan enmass. There are so many great things about this place. Why is it overun with people who think they're shit doesn't stink and want to force it down our throats constantly?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just read a thread from a 20 year old who got blasted for asking for an opinion and having a thread she wrote long ago brought to question. Wtf?! I just need to vent at this point.

The one by the OP who was banned for gender faking? Post #19 makes that clear and your post was #23. Not only that, it clearly says "banned" right under the OP's avatar.

Now you're making a stink over an old thread you dug up from two and a half months ago where the OP was actually a gender faking SPH troll because people thought that the OP was a SPH gender faking troll?

Are you trying to pick a fight?

Ahem.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The one by the OP who was banned for gender faking? Post #19 makes that clear and your post was #23. Not only that, it clearly says "banned" right under the OP's avatar.

Now you're making a stink over an old thread you dug up from two and a half months ago where the OP was actually a gender faking SPH troll because people thought that the OP was a SPH gender faking troll?

Are you trying to pick a fight?

Ahem.

You have to admit that the timing of this is pretty funny ;p

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're angry at a banned troll not being treated respectfully by the people it was trying to fool?

well i guess you have the right to your opinion, no matter how daft it seems to me. *shrug*

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you're angry at a banned troll not being treated respectfully by the people it was trying to fool?

well i guess you have the right to your opinion, no matter how daft it seems to me. *shrug*

I just love the word "daft" :biggrin1:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tend to wear my emotional armor when I enter the LPSG forum cage match. But seriously, I don't give a flying, flipping fuck what anyone thinks of my posts.

Now I'm off to buy some LPSG pepper spray. I think it's on Ebay.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of people say stupid things.

These "bullies" you mention are usually the more experienced members of the site and they have most likely seen a lot of things in their day. Yeah, I'm calling them old.

When a member comes on here to troll, it's quite obvious to the old... I mean, the experienced members. Apparently, when you've been on the site long enough, you start seeing the same thing over and over again. They call out a member for being a troll because that's exactly what they are.

My only issue when this happens is when a topic is completely taken over, because eventually this troll gets banned, and a great topic suddenly becomes a party about how that member was banned. These recent topics immediately come to mind for me:

http://www.lpsg.org/281360-same-sex-marriage-35.html
http://www.lpsg.org/282344-how-do-you-pull-women-7.html

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My only issue when this happens is when a topic is completely taken over, because eventually this troll gets banned, and a great topic suddenly becomes a party about how that member was banned. These recent topics immediately come to mind for me:

http://www.lpsg.org/281360-same-sex-marriage-35.html
http://www.lpsg.org/282344-how-do-you-pull-women-7.html

I understand why a thread started by a troll would die out after he's banned because then that person doesn't need advice any more, but I hope that the troll doesn't successfully end the same sex marriage thread, which wasn't started by him. It would be like letting the troll still win even after he's gone because he successfully killed the conversation.

Last edited:

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some times they just need to be fed enough rope....or they linger around stinking up the place.

I frequent a few forums that, are completely self moderated and depend on "a clan" to keep things from getting too out of hand.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"DAFT" is a major understatement.... Why keep kicking a dead horse- it isn't going to move :cool::wink:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From my perspective, It just gets so old to read the same damn topics over and over again. It's like D00d. We got a search function. Use it. Then, when something is blatantly placed in the wrong forum, or is such an obvious troll post, people get cranky. The worst, at least for me, is when someone posts asking for advice, and they get more than they bargained for.

Yes, some responses have been unnecesarily rude. That's where you either ignore them, or say soemthing. I've found that the ignore feature on here can save your sanity, because there ARE a lot of people on here who just like to argue to hear themselves talk.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I come and go here and have found myself in some ugly situations with some of the regular lpsgliferbullies. For months I was upset over this occuring, but after speaking to my hubby about this place, I felt better. I rarely bother now to go back to a thread after I've posted a reply because the chances are 99.9% that the bully clan has visited and found something to pick at. Even a misspelling calls down the evil wrath.

I have been gone pretty much for months, yet here I am the past few days spending time on the site again and find the bullying has moved from mean and ugly to evil hissing gangups.

Just about every thread I have read the past three days has a known lpsg bully in it. At first I chose to just reply to the op, but damnit. It's so wrong in so many ways.

Why? Why are people allowed to do this over and over and over. Day after day after month after month after year after year.

Free speech is not welcome here. One cannot post a thread in the wrong section for fear of flaming, one cannot even post a thread without at least one or two of the lifers smartassing and bulling over either the topic, why the person wrote it, how it was worded or whatever the case may be.

Why? Why do some of you feel the need to follow people around picking on them all the time. Post after post?

What do you get from humiliating someone who didn't write their thread in a way you approved?

What's wrong with people just posting things that they feel like posting without you coming in behind them and ridiculing them over and over.

Why do your favorite friends join you in degrading people everyday? What the fluck does it do for you all?

Not everyone is on here all day every day and has thousands and thousands of abusive posts. Why do you?

Why are their - slef appointed and appointed - lpsg police? I can understand "moderation" but it is beyond the pale what the owner of this site let's happen.

I would never tell a friend about this site because I know for sure it won't take long before they will be verbally abused by the clan.

I admit to having bad days. I admit I have gotten carried away before. Why is everyday set aside for you to come here and hate on people you don't know and never will just because they ask a question or reply in a way that is not your viewpoint? It's so unhealthy.

Cyber bulling is very real and it exists in full force right here. People who are depressed might not realize that you just hate people and not them specifically. When you abuse people who are depressed, bad things can happen.

Do any of you haters ever go to sleep thinking "I shouldn't have said that." Or "I hope that person doesn't take me too seriously."

Do you feel any personal responsibitly since you've basically taken over the site and hang with bullies just like you?

Open any thread, esp the "womens sections" and you'll probably find the clan enmass. There are so many great things about this place. Why is it overun with people who think they're shit doesn't stink and want to force it down our throats constantly?
Feel better now that you have that out of your system?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Post #22 in that thread was made on November 4, 2011. She would have had to have gone back 8 pages in the WI forum to find that thread.

There are 30 threads per page, too. Weird how she came across that one.

Last edited:

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The self appointed multi-thousand post regulators on this site actually seem pretty low key. No one is threatening to cut anyone else so things seem to be running pretty smoothly.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm.. this whole newbies are attacked idea is total bullshit.

my newbie experience at LPSG was a positive one. heaps of folks replied to my posts, went out of their way to send welcome PMs, small notes about they were enjoying my contribution to LPSG. and no, not just from horndog dudes :tongue1:

if ya running into conflict, or crankiness, a person is self-generating it.

Last edited: