lpsg bullyclanlifers

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm.. this whole newbies are attacked idea is total bullshit.

my newbie experience at LPSG was a positive one. heaps of folks went out of their way to reply to my posts, welcome PMs, small notes about they we're enjoying my contribution to LPSG. and no, not just from horndog dudes.
me too.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmm.. this whole newbies are attacked idea is total bullshit.

my newbie experience at LPSG was a positive one. heaps of folks replied to my posts, went out of their way to send welcome PMs, small notes about they were enjoying my contribution to LPSG. and no, not just from horndog dudes :tongue1:

if ya running into conflict, or crankiness, a person is self-generating it.

I've found people generally very friendly too. There was some backlash over a very early post of mine, but with the wisdom of hindsight, I realise it was ill-thought out and just a very stupid thing to say. It was a case of not actually thinking what I wanted to say before attempting to articulate it, so it can across really badly.

I've learned from that experience, so although the negative comments I got at the time made me go "Ouch" (nobody likes being called a douche bag, although being Australian I'd never heard the term before!), I'm glad it happened.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Somebody get the whaaaaaaambulance.

What I find interesting is that she didn't post this down in the women's forum where she has the biggest beef.

Did she think the women of the forum wouldn't see it here posted in Relationships?

Last edited:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Somebody get the whaaaaaaambulance.

What I find interesting is that she didn't post this down in the women's forum where she has the biggest beef.

Did she think the women of the forum wouldn't see it here posted in Relationships?

Dearest Dragon, Your wish is my command!

If anyone needs a good E-lawyer, I got the number for one.

Attachments

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The OP is entirely correct, and as long as the bullies stay on this site, this issue will come up again, and again, and again.

Also, most of the bullies are to be found in this thread. The Mods always protect them, and I don't know why. It's just part of the way things are here at LPSG.

It's a bullying hierarchical dictatorship, and not a support group at all.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, a lot of ladyhate going on in here.
Some valid points raised by the OP, and clearly your reception into lpsg was not as pleasant as mickey's and (hopefully, most of ours).
This is a forum, and although it's main aim is to provide support, that can get lost in people's need to verbally (or is it textually?) defecate and belittle the OP or other posters.
Hijacking of threads does tend to happen often, which does diminutise the issue being discussed, for the posters and others who would've appreciated the insight.
I stopped following the same sex marriage thread after page 3 because it got lost in bickering and other non-sense.
Also, some of jphil/daddiesboy's threads in this particular section were really lambasted by some incredibly uncouth posts.

I would add though, that we sometimes do have varying opinions and we should respect that as well. I always try to consider the merits of someone's opine before accepting or shooting it down like a clay pigeon.

Now, let's hug! :)

Last edited:

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can a moderator enlighten me on this matter please?

If I, or anyone else, were to list the main bullies on LPSG so new members know who to expect abuse from, would that be breaking the TOS?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you dislike this forum so much, why do you stay here? Plus, if you dislike the women on here so much, why do you keep posting in the Women's Issues forum all the time?

The OP is entirely correct, and as long as the bullies stay on this site, this issue will come up again, and again, and again.

Also, most of the bullies are to be found in this thread. The Mods always protect them, and I don't know why. It's just part of the way things are here at LPSG.

It's a bullying hierarchical dictatorship, and not a support group at all.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you dislike this forum so much, why do you stay here? Plus, if you dislike the women on here so much, why do you keep posting in the Women's Issues forum all the time?

^^^This.

And..

I'm still at a loss as to why he called himself Quiet Man when he never fucking stops whining.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^^^This.

And..

I'm still at a loss as to why he called himself Quiet Man when he never fucking stops whining.

Oh dear me, it would appear I'm being bullied.

Imagine that!

Isn't your intention to prove the OP wrong though? You're not succeeding. :wink:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Firstly I'll raise an objection...

Before ANYONE goes claiming specific members are being protected by the moderating team, get your heads out of your fucking asses and take a look at how many times those individuals have been warned, temp banned, banned.

They aren't protected by me or anyone else on the site, and while at times, they may come across as bullies, that is a personal perspective and you don't have even half of the information the moderating team have to hand about any given situation.

Want proof they aren't protected? The example in this very bloody thread is them calling someone out as a gender faking troll... What rule did we apply to the ToS most recently? Oh right, no calling people out as fucking fakes!

Yups, I can see it so clearly now, we're totally protecting them :rolleyes:

My time here as a newbie some 5 or more years ago was not good, and believe me we had bigger and better bitches back then than we do today... this lot are a bunch of kittens in comparison.

Yes the OP raises the odd good point here and there, done in completely the wrong way, with the most dumbass example she could have possibly come up with, that isn't even an issue now because rules have already been implemented to stop that particular behavior.

We get pissed if you post in the wrong place because the space in question is abused multiple times every day by people who think they are so well blessed that we just can't mean them when we say it isn't a woman's issue... We're waiting for things to be put in place to resolve this, and until then, yes we're going to get pissed.

If you post like a complete douche, we're going to express this in the thread while asking for it to be moved. If you're respectful, we'll continue your thread while asking for it to be moved... Not rocket science really.

Do I like that I was driven away by this 5 years ago? Nope, and I don't like that it still happens now, but if dogs keep shitting in your garden over and over again, instead of being walked 2mins down the road to the park... you'd be pissed too.

Ppl were nice to me when I came here - but it was back in the Dark Ages. ;)

I think you just gotta work out how a place works when you're new, and try to fit in and not piss people off. Same anywhere, really.

And haven't we had enough 'bullying' threads lately?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can a moderator enlighten me on this matter please?

If I, or anyone else, were to list the main bullies on LPSG so new members know who to expect abuse from, would that be breaking the TOS?

Honestly, not something we've had happen previously, so I can't give you an answer based on previous voting patterns...

I can certainly ask if you'd like, which might be a better idea than trying it without an answer before hand!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Oh dear me, it would appear I'm being bullied.

Imagine that!

Isn't your intention to prove the OP wrong though? You're not succeeding. :wink:

You're full of shit. There is no intimidation here, and no bullying. In fact, you do a disservice to people who actually have been bullied.

Bullying entails threats. Show me where threats are being made.