lpsg bullyclanlifers

Media
Did you guys send each other emails saying get to thread or something you fucking lames. I'm sure your all middle aged bums with nothing better to do then to dedicate yours lives to a large penis site so I would just like to say I hope your happy with your lives. You all are really doing a great job of making the world a better place by cleaning up a LARGE PENIS forum. Who knows what would happen to this site if you guys weren't here. I'm just happy you all know your fucking douchebags. I've had my fun now so have a good time.

P.S I bet you guys wouldn't do this if you had to put up your address with every post.

"The internet is where the pussies live"-Dana White

Last edited:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did you guys send each other emails saying get to thread or something you fucking lames. I'm sure your all middle aged bums with nothing better to do then to dedicate yours lives to a large penis site so I would just like to say I hope your happy with your lives. You all are really doing a great job of making the world a better place by cleaning up a LARGE PENIS forum. Who knows what would happen to this site if you guys weren't here. I'm just happy you all know your fucking douchebags. I've had my fun now so have a good time.

P.S I bet you guys wouldn't do this if you had to put up your address with every post.

"The internet is where the pussies live"-Dana White

Psst.

Y'know y'cn akshully suscribe a threads nstuff?

Eah. iss rill cool. At way, y'know when somebay's possed a yer thread, n'shit.

/Y'know w'each poss y'come cross more n more 'ike a dumbass, right?

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Psst.

Y'know y'cn aksully suscribe a threads nstuff?

Eah. iss rill cool. At way, y'know when somebay's possed a yer thread, n'shit.

/Y'know w'each poss y'come cross more n more 'ike a dumbass, right?

Annnnd.....

If he wasn't whining like a baby with a full diaper someone :wink: might have been humping him in the jello by now.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Annnnd.....

If he wasn't whining like a baby with a full diaper someone :wink: might have been humping him in the jello by now.

Tell me about it. He could have been having SO much fun! Ahh well. Don't need that kind of tight ass around here anyways.

/not that there's anything wrong with tight ass, it's just there's certain kinds that are.....not fun. Y'know what I mean?

denim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey long-time lurker here. I was wondering if this site has an Ignore feature? If you put someone on Ignore that person's posts become hidden from view. This would reduce the clutter of threads making them easier to read.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Click CP in the top left of any LPSG page.
Look down the left panel to Settings & Options.
Under there you will see Edit Ignore List, click that.
Type in the name of the user you wish to ignore, click Okay*.
I always click Save Changes to be on the safe side, but I'm not sure that is necessary.

* It is 'Okay' - seriously - not 'OK' but 'Okay' - weird.