LPSG Calendar?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you be willing to submit a pic of yourself for a calendar for LPSG members only?

What month would you be and why? We may have more than twelve entries so suggest a week or day you'd like to represent as well.

Any particular pose you'd want to be in for the pic? Theme? Or simply a pic of your patented part?

This is not intended as a popularity contest so please only submit yourself for this. If there is someone you'd love to see take part please PM them with a link to this thread suggesting their participation.

Let's see who's got the balls to go glossy.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I want April, because I'm a fool!

jacked.jpg

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would you be willing to submit a pic of yourself for a calendar for LPSG members only?

What month would you be and why? We may have more than twelve entries so suggest a week or day you'd like to represent as well.

Any particular pose you'd want to be in for the pic? Theme? Or simply a pic of your patented part?

This is not intended as a popularity contest so please only submit yourself for this. If there is someone you'd love to see take part please PM them with a link to this thread suggesting their participation.

Let's see who's got the balls to go glossy.

I would love to be in a calendar for LPSG!
I think it would be nice to show all the differences in the woman on this site and not just the guys image of a "perfect woman".
I think I would be great as August, since I think I truly represent what leo's are, ie; big mouthed, opinionated, lion like hair {usually!}
But seriously I would be happy to be any month as long as it's representative of all the different shapes, sizes, and colors of our" little lpsg family" :biggrin1:
Ciao,
cigarbabe:saevil:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to be Mr. January(since that's when my birthday is) And IF not the month, I'd like to be Mr. Thursday(since that's when everybody is thirsty)

I'll have to think about the pose and what not, so I'll get back to you guys on that :smile:

Thanks for the Nomination!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Balls, eh? Hmm, maybe if you consider ass, I might have a shot. :tongue:

Absolutely!

Sounds like a great idea, Too many sexy people to pick from:smile: :wink:

Can I take this to mean you're in?

Also, seeking a photographer in the LA area for artistic work. We want to see those assets in their best light! Any takers?

Not all pics need to be the full monty. Any ideas for suggestive photos or costume use are welcome.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want March -- nude with obligatory blossoming plants. (Think of a similar concept like the close-up photo in tall grass photo I have posted in my gallery.)

Dee,
I think that Lennie Kravitz like photo of you with your shirt open would fit the bill wonderfully!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You forgot to put yourself forward Gillette :tongue:

If we had one for the ladies I'd be happy to, though I think I might hinder sales a little lol

I think we should have one calendar just for the busty babes in bustiers! LOL! I can think of at least four already! :biggrin1: