LPSG Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Players Unite!!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have CoD on PS3....I kinda suck at it. LOL :) I just got it a couple months ago and don't get to play it much. I'm OCMuscleJock on there too. Lemon is right... I play it on our new 55" LED Samsung and it's freakin' amazing graphics! :)

Racedriver:Grid is cool online too (esp. PS3). Demo Derby is great.

Oddly, when I first saw this thread, I thought it was to do with moderator applications, cos it said 'LPSG Call of Duty: Mod...' :eek:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I have CoD on PS3....I kinda suck at it. LOL :) I just got it a couple months ago and don't get to play it much. I'm OCMuscleJock on there too. Lemon is right... I play it on our new 55" LED Samsung and it's freakin' amazing graphics! :)
It took me a while to get used to with the glare you get and the whole sandy effect you see when in a....sandy area.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was heavily into COD 4 Modern Warfare but never got around to loading up the last versions of the series. I had gotten relatively good at it, stuck to one or two servers and got very good at using a particular weapon (M60E4). Sniffed 'em out like a dog, mann.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is MAG really that good?

I'm debating whether to buy that or bad company

You will probably have more fun playing bad company, being that the environment is interactive in that game. My friend has both and loves bad company, but it's also because it is easier. I haven't played it but I don't see what the difference is between that and MW2? At least MAG brings something new to the genre, and it's not easy and takes a little getting used to. I never really like the COD games because there wasn't any team work and it was like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off shooting at everything. The first Resistance was fun to me because there was a good amount of teamwork in capture the flag. MAG reminds me of that.

The bottom line with MAG is that your experience will depend solely on the team you are playing with. If you are with a bunch of MW2 players who don't speak or have mics and run around shooting, you will get run through by another faction that is working together. But as soon as you get with a clan that knows what they are doing it is a great gaming experience.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
You will probably have more fun playing bad company, being that the environment is interactive in that game. My friend has both and loves bad company, but it's also because it is easier. I haven't played it but I don't see what the difference is between that and MW2? At least MAG brings something new to the genre, and it's not easy and takes a little getting used to. I never really like the COD games because there wasn't any team work and it was like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off shooting at everything. The first Resistance was fun to me because there was a good amount of teamwork in capture the flag. MAG reminds me of that.

The bottom line with MAG is that your experience will depend solely on the team you are playing with. If you are with a bunch of MW2 players who don't speak or have mics and run around shooting, you will get run through by another faction that is working together. But as soon as you get with a clan that knows what they are doing it is a great gaming experience.
From what ive seen, its only xbox live where people run around like morons. PS3 seems to have abit more teamwork in it.