LPSG Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Players Unite!!!!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what ive seen, its only xbox live where people run around like morons. PS3 seems to have abit more teamwork in it.

from my quite extensive experience with ps3 and the modern warfare games the only thing I hear on the mics is a bunch of racist hicks spouting slurs at people or guys just sitting there with mics on with their babies crying in the background. In COD there just doesn't have to really be any teamwork, the only thing people worry about is their kill/death ratio and how many kills they can get. Guys on MAG take it seriously, everyone has their role and has to stick to it to win.

*and why the fuck would they leave out the D.C. maps in the MW2? Fucking joke if u ask me. Reminds me of an iphone with no video capabilities or ipad with 250mb of ram...The first MW was better.

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
from my quite extensive experience with ps3 and the modern warfare games the only thing I hear on the mics is a bunch of racist hicks spouting slurs at people or guys just sitting there with mics on with their babies crying in the background. In COD there just doesn't have to really be any teamwork, the only thing people worry about is their kill/death ratio and how many kills they can get. Guys on MAG take it seriously, everyone has their role and has to stick to it to win.

*and why the fuck would they leave out the D.C. maps in the MW2? Fucking joke if u ask me. Reminds me of an iphone with no video capabilities or ipad with 250mb of ram...The first MW was better.
The best one i heard was a dutch guy arguing with some Americans over Vietnam, they asked him what does your country have to be proud of? And he replied we export the most ecstasy in euope. You guys are proud of that? Yeah, we are the party country!

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

There's a new Map pack coming out later this month and another one in June so we'll see if the fix it.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
usually when i play i get my ass kicked and take solice in the fact that i am probably the only player on screen who has seen a vagina. what i'm saying is, playing with you guys might shatter my confidence

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Been around longer than you.....just because you are a post hoarder doesn;t mean Im a troll....

No you think me a troll because I disagree....

Our clan name..... hmmmm.... The Reft Faction.
A troll is someone who chases people across threads to harrass. You havent really harrassed me enough to bother me, but you have all the characteristics of one. And why reft?

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A troll is someone who chases people across threads to harrass. You havent really harrassed me enough to bother me, but you have all the characteristics of one. And why reft?

You don;t feel harrassed because you haven;t been.

Why reft....

Right for me and left for you.... sit was the best I do do...but it is short and sweet and kinda works I think.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Things like WoW and WARhammer have always seemed cool to me, but some of the people that play it put me off. PLus i cant afford the monthly fee....

But you get what you pay for. You have to pay extra for Xbox live but they get the Map pack first while PS3 and PC players have to wait a month..... ;_;

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Learned first week to turn voices off. That way, one only had to deal with the typed racism (for those of 'em who knew how). Some servers seemed to tolerate 'em more than others.

I figured, more often than not, the ones spouting all that shit were probably dickless to begin with. I usually quieted 'em down by telling them so. STFU and play the game already.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured, more often than not, the ones spouting all that shit were probably dickless to begin with. I usually quieted 'em down by telling them so. STFU and play the game already.

Most definitely the case...I would tell them the same thing. "Aww you got a little dick doncha buddyyy" which would just cause them to splurge from the mouth even more but they would eventually leave. When in doubt attack a man's insecurity and watch him short circuit like a robot that gets water dumped on him!