• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

LPSG Cam Chat Announcement, Name Change and Groups News

Squirrel1

Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There have been a few performance issues in the past couple of weeks and it has been discovered that groups are a big part of the problem. It was an unsupported, poorly written third-party add-on from the previous version of the site. With the new chat going online, and the system resources it will consume being a concern, chat looked less and less like something that could be fixed. No one has been sitting on this info and giving short notice on purpose. I do know Simon was actively seeing if the groups issues could be resolved, up to a few days ago.

b3ar

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HAHAHAHA! I caught that Peggy Hill reference, @Mr. LPSG
tumblr_olobegMh7p1votp07o1_1280.pnj

HotThroatLA

Worshipped Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoyed the GROUPS, if only to see what that member might be into, but also if it was a group specific to a city or location. Such as, me (in LA) finding guys in San Francisco (etc.) that I hadn't seen before.

On the other hand: I'd say 80% of the groups are pretty dormant, interaction wise. And probably worse is that a ton of members of the group ended up being really old profiles, with no logins in this decade! ;)

But keep up the great work, and thank you for all you do!
Now I just hope some of the suggestions I sent you in my pvt. message can cum true? :)

Wendover

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My thought was this:
"Emperor of LPSG, Duke of the Dick Domain, the Royal Head of Erect State"
has a nice ring to it!
Don't say it needs to be shortened, we don't believe in that type of body modification here. Haha!
Cheers!
Indy
I kinda liked your idea of….The Duke of Dick, or how about, The King of Cock or The Supreme Massive Member, or The Royal Dong, or even perhaps, The Price of Penis.

Reactions: MickeyLee

EllieP

Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea how one could replace Groups, but I sure will miss that safe haven. Yes, I know ours is like a hen fest, but it was the closest thing we had to a coffee klatch on here. They just seemed so intimate and personal.

I sure hope there's something similar coming down the pike. I just hate to lose all those great photos and thoughts we shared.

woodshed775

Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There have been a few performance issues in the past couple of weeks and it has been discovered that groups are a big part of the problem. It was an unsupported, poorly written third-party add-on from the previous version of the site. With the new chat going online, and the system resources it will consume being a concern, chat looked less and less like something that could be fixed. No one has been sitting on this info and giving short notice on purpose. I do know Simon was actively seeing if the groups issues could be resolved, up to a few days ago.
This plan still intentionally leaves us only 3 days to review our groups.

Zarith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Understandable..But it's still VERY short notice for those of us who do use groups, intentional or not, considering how much effort has gone into communicating plans for the rest of the upgrade, this very out of the blue. Any plans from the admin team to offer at least some kind of alternative?

MLOOMIS6

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea how one could replace Groups, but I sure will miss that safe haven. Yes, I know ours is like a hen fest, but it was the closest thing we had to a coffee klatch on here. They just seemed so intimate and personal.

I sure hope there's something similar coming down the pike. I just hate to lose all those great photos and thoughts we shared.
Same with us. Our favorite thread was shut down because of trouble makers so we moved it to a
private group. It was great. Nice and peaceful and respectful and it caused no trouble for the site.
Now we are screwed which is a shame because we were a good group.

voyeur pup

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well, the weather is warming up, and life is good wherever you are in the world :)

I have a few important pieces of information today.

LPSG Cam Chat is Back
The big news today is that we are getting ready to re-launch our LPSG Cam Chat. @LPSG Simon and his team of programmers have been working very hard to bring this back to life for you. If you are interested signup in this thread for the guest list --> Join the Guest List Here

Groups Being Removed May 1st
I know this might not be popular to some but we have decided to remove Groups on May 1st. If you have anything you want to save do it now. The reason for the move is because this feature doesn't work well. It was originally made by a 3rd party, and every time we have a server issue the Groups feature is part of the problem. It's poorly programmed and just doesn't work. Seeing that a small percentage of the site uses it we've decided to remove the feature and see if it helps our backend. I'm sorry to those of you that liked this feature.

Name Change
I'm changing my name on the site. My new username is Mr. LPSG. Any mention of my old username will autocorrect to Mr. LPSG. I know it's not very creative. We played around with a bunch of different names from formal Mr LPSG, Bossman, The Owner to informal MasterShaft, ShaftMaster, BigKahuna, GuyWhoOwnsBigDickSite. If you have any suggestions let me know :)

LPSG Recognized Members
I just put out our first list of 10 Recognized LPSG Members for April. You can view it HERE 10 Recognized Members For April We are also having a giveaway on that thread. If you'd like to win $50 or a Gold Membership just Comment and you are entered into the draw ;)

That is all for now! Love you all and hope life is treating you well!

If you have any ideas of how we can make LPSG better or anything you'd love to see us do let us know! We are always listening! Your "HA-PENIS" is our Goal!

Mr. LPSG
Looking forward to all. Thx for all of your hard work

8Cylinder

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your name must reflect who in fact you are... difficult. So LPSG has to be incorporated in the name. LPSG Site Owner is droll, but clear. Even Mr.LPSG doesn't state clearly you are the owner of the site. I think I'm seeing the level of disrespect diminish. Fantastic.

LargestPenisSiteGod LargestPenisSiteGovernor. LargestPenisSiteGeneral LargestPenisSiteGenie. LargestPenisSiteGenius. LargestPenisSiteGenerator

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. LPSG

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well, the weather is warming up, and life is good wherever you are in the world :)

I have a few important pieces of information today.

LPSG Cam Chat is Back
The big news today is that we are getting ready to re-launch our LPSG Cam Chat. @LPSG Simon and his team of programmers have been working very hard to bring this back to life for you. If you are interested signup in this thread for the guest list --> Join the Guest List Here

Groups Being Removed May 1st
I know this might not be popular to some but we have decided to remove Groups on May 1st. If you have anything you want to save do it now. The reason for the move is because this feature doesn't work well. It was originally made by a 3rd party, and every time we have a server issue the Groups feature is part of the problem. It's poorly programmed and just doesn't work. Seeing that a small percentage of the site uses it we've decided to remove the feature and see if it helps our backend. I'm sorry to those of you that liked this feature.

Name Change
I'm changing my name on the site. My new username is Mr. LPSG. Any mention of my old username will autocorrect to Mr. LPSG. I know it's not very creative. We played around with a bunch of different names from formal Mr LPSG, Bossman, The Owner to informal MasterShaft, ShaftMaster, BigKahuna, GuyWhoOwnsBigDickSite. If you have any suggestions let me know :)

LPSG Recognized Members
I just put out our first list of 10 Recognized LPSG Members for April. You can view it HERE 10 Recognized Members For April We are also having a giveaway on that thread. If you'd like to win $50 or a Gold Membership just Comment and you are entered into the draw ;)

That is all for now! Love you all and hope life is treating you well!

If you have any ideas of how we can make LPSG better or anything you'd love to see us do let us know! We are always listening! Your "HA-PENIS" is our Goal!

Mr. LPSG
bring on the amazing changes :cool::cool::cool:

when you first came along I was more than a bit skeptical about you but the tweaks and changes you said you wanted to do

but you really have brought this place up to standard and have truly made this a much much better place because of it :):):)

so thank you for everything you and all the admin are doing and have done so far

Y'all don't get enough recognition for everything y'all do

:party::party::party::party:

Mr. LPSG

Staff
Owner
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Understandable..But it's still VERY short notice for those of us who do use groups, intentional or not, considering how much effort has gone into communicating plans for the rest of the upgrade, this very out of the blue. Any plans from the admin team to offer at least some kind of alternative?
At the moment we don't have one. I know it is short notice if anyone wants more notice please let me know how much and why and I'll see what we can do.

The reality is for a site with 2,000,000 users and 200,000+ a day less than 500 of our members use groups. If it could exist without issues we'd keep it up. The thing is it is not only poorly coded it also drags down the server. So there should be a lot of benefits to the LPSG community as a whole to remove it. If there are private groups people would like to set up we can discuss this. If it is a small group it could be done via a group conversation. If it is a sizable group (say 100+) we could create a forum that is private and only for those group members.

LaFemme

Staff
Verified
Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the moment we don't have one. I know it is short notice if anyone wants more notice please let me know how much and why and I'll see what we can do.

The reality is for a site with 2,000,000 users and 200,000+ a day less than 500 of our members use groups. If it could exist without issues we'd keep it up. The thing is it is not only poorly coded it also drags down the server. So there should be a lot of benefits to the LPSG community as a whole to remove it. If there are private groups people would like to set up we can discuss this. If it is a small group it could be done via a group conversation. If it is a sizable group (say 100+) we could create a forum that is private and only for those group members.
The women run a couple of groups. Could we possibly keep them?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While admittedly I rarely frequented the Sexual Forums group that I was a member of and apparently no one much else did either, still it was one of the last ties to the defunct sister site where I originally got to know many of the fine members here. So, in a small way, it will be missed.

As far any name changes for The Powers That Be here, while I personally don't find that @Mr. LPSG rolls off the tongue, but then again I never did figure out what the previous name meant either * :laughing:. Not to mention there are a lot of "misters" here already; even though much like the Highlander, there can be only one (and you know who you are ;)).

Though personally I think Prince of Peen or the Duke of Dong would be more fitting, even though I realize those titles may lack as much loftiness on the Monarchy scale.

*The forum will not let me type that word without autocorrecting, so I guess whatever it meant it can never be used here in any other capacity.

Experiment_626

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd say a week or so as some members of groups possibly wouldn't have even seen this thread it also could have been done as an announcement like you do for certain threads and the zoom calls