LPSG camp out?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG camp out? I keep a tent sleeping bag and mattress in back of my truck.
That's nice.

Sorry, but my people don't camp. Don't laugh, I'm serious. I will guesstimate that 98.5% of all black Americans have never and will never camp. That's strictly a white folks thing. :cool:

My idea of roughing it is a hotel that doesn't offer 24 hr. room service. :147:

njqt466

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna go camping! (But we have to camp somewhere that has showers nearby or I'm only staying one night, sorry!)

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
That's nice.

Sorry, but my people don't camp. Don't laugh, I'm serious. I will guesstimate that 98.5% of all black Americans have never and will never camp. That's strictly a white folks thing. :cool:

njqt466

You wouldn't sleep in a tent with me? :tongue:

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly is wrong with this?

One romantic night under the stars, sure. Add some wine and I'd even enjoy it... But I'm with Mandee - I want a shower in the morning! (For the record, I've been on hiking trips; washed in way-to-cold mountain lakes -- but you guys, I was young and in love... these days I'm a bit mor high maintenance, I guess...)

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to camp. Showers are nice but that's what the creek is for too.:wink: I don't like those crowded campgrounds where you're bumping elbows with your neighbors either, not my idea of camping at all.
Melis is right it could be romantic sitting around a campfire under the stars.
Bring on the camping and floating down the creek in a canoe. I'm ready for summer!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]You wouldn't sleep in a tent with me?[/font] :tongue:

Darling, that is very tempting. But I don't like bugs, squatting to pee; or having to catch my dinner. I don't think I would be much fun. :redface:

I used to travel quite a bit for work and I have a number of favorite hotels. All have exemplary service and great restaurants. More importantly, as a woman traveling alone I always felt safe in these establishments.

When I 'camp out' here's where I like to go:

Sheraton 4 Points - Lansing, MI
Hilton Houston Westchase - Houston, TX
Embassy Suites - Milpitas, CA
Marriott Renaissance - Seattle, WA
Best Western Quiet House - Mequon, WI
The American Club Resort Hotel - Kohler, WI

Unless the tent is in your living room I am going to have to say, "no.":redface:

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's nice.

njqt466

M'dear, roughing it is when room service is LATE! Roughing it is having to take a lower floor at the hotel! Roughing it is having to wait for a cab!

I'm with you, kid (and I'm white as the Lilies of the Field, I just agree 100% with your non-camping statement).

Now, I COULD be persuaded to camp---in a fully loaded Prevost coach (approx $1,000,000) with oh, say, marble bathrooms, King size bed (of course), and fold-out Jacuzzi! Then I'll go roughing it with the rest.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
I like to camp but the showers must be very very clean without any spiders. I just HATE spiders. I like to be around a campfire at night gazing at the flames and seriously, campfire discussions are the best!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Darling, that is very tempting. But I don't like bugs, squatting to pee; or having to catch my dinner. I don't think I would be much fun. :redface:

I used to travel quite a bit for work and I have a number of favorite hotels. All have exemplary service and great restaurants.

Unless the tent is in your living room I am going to have to say, "no.":redface:

I am in total agreement with you...as tempting as it would be to sleep with you and Numbers in a tent...I don't think that would happen--maybe I would consider a luxury RV but no tent!

an lpsg camping trip sounds AWESOME (once the temp warms up). what about the cape (ma)?

That's like camping in Manhattan. I think the point of camping is to be away from civilization. Otherwise why not get a hotel? I loathe camping in just about any form. I have a thing about indoor plumbing and sanitation. I think it's the greatest invention mankind has ever developed.