Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I joined, my username was "SanDiegoBoxerGuy". After a short time, I requested to change it to make it easier to log on. So it was abbreviated to SDBG.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was contemplating it too! This site is the first site of this nature I've never joined...my name is kinda boring. My personality is more sparkly than my member name.
don''t worry that sparkle shines through no matter what name you give yourself

Well if you do change it and then decide to change it back, you could be Retardis. :biggrin2:
:rofl: good one

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don''t worry that sparkle shines through no matter what name you give yourself

:rofl: good one

Awwww! Thanks. I did think of a new name, that incorporates my old.
I just may change my member name.

And i thought the suggestion of retardis was frickin hilarious!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I went from RCDevotee >> SKDevotee >> bi_mmf

The first two were based on specific people. The current one is a bit more obvious, and lets people know right off the bat what I like sexually.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
mmm . . . thanks Tard, what a . . . um . . . lovely compliment. :684:

You my friend are welcome, now pass me a Fag!:biggrin1:

I like your name. The only thing I might suggest (but don't do it) Is Sofa King Hot!

:redface: I am shy tho', it kinda lets me down hehe, Thanks for the compli' NY:smile:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have now changed my name several times. I started out in November 2006 as Chrysalis, and when I changed to HollyBlue in January 2007 I actually created a new account and stopped using the old one, because I wanted it to be clear which posts I had made under the old username (before leaving my ex-husband) and which posts I had made under the new username (after leaving my ex).

When ArtfulDominant and I got really heavily into the Master/slave lifestyle, I had my username changed from HollyBlue to ConsensualSlave. Then, finally, just a few days ago, since I no longer live in a slave role, I had my name changed to Belly_Dancer to represent best who I now am. I really hope I don't need to change it again.

I don't think it matters too much whether people connect my previous identities with my present one -- many people on the site came here when I was taking a long break from posting anyway, and didn't know me under the old name. Those who did know my previous incarnations seem to follow the changes well enough.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've changed my name.

Mainly cos my first name (iknowkk) was stupid and inexplicable but those people you don't chat to much miss the news so I did lose some 'casual acquaintances' along the way.

Silliest change I made was after I met Nick8 and fell head over heels. Thought '4nicK8' was brilliant as a play on words and a good use of both our names til a week later I read it out loud and fell off my chair! :redface:

Reactions: dallas_dad65

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sick of myself. I'm thinking to change my name so I can just start all over again and have a fantasy. "10inchKoK" or something.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I can understand changing one's name to avoid harassment, as some have done.

Otherwise, it seems like needless confusion. I've lost track of people who changed usernames. Then again, it may not matter to you if you don't care if anyone other than your friends recognizes you.

Hell, in the past, people complained when I changed my avatar.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I changed my username a month or so ago. I don't think I had much more than about 50 posts under my old username (picked solely because I couldn't think of anything interesting), so it didn't make any difference.

On other forums with lots of regular postsers, a change of avatar will throw me off more than anything! I go by them out of the corner of my eye to see who posts what, in most cases.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I changed my name probably many years after I should have. I just got paranoid since my last name was in my previous username. Unreasonable paranoia, probably, but is there any other kind.