LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, whenever I try to go to the chat page it's just blank? It shows the FAQ section and the "share" options below but the area where the chat itself should be is just a big white square?

Hello,

This sounds like a cookie issue.. are you using private browsing at all?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
just on the desk top
Hi,

Can you make sure that you have java enabled, and that your os and browser have all been updated? Usually when this happens, it's due to scripts being disabled, or overzealous ad blocker settings.

You can also test with an alternate browser to narrow things down.

DM me if you like and we can go over it in detail. :)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chat is a web-based program. If you are using your mobile to access chat, you are using data (unless you are in a wifi zone).

Reactions: lrogan

lrogan

Cherished Member
Media
Chat is a web-based program. If you are using your mobile to access chat, you are using data (unless you are in a wifi zone).
Thanks cheers. Does it count towards additional costs/data if the recipient is located internationally through LPSG?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks cheers. Does it count towards additional costs/data if the recipient is located internationally through LPSG?
I wouldn’t think so. You are on data to your local cell carrier. Where the actual website you are accessing is, should have no bearing.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

J2552

Sexy Member
Media
When I log into the video chat it shows I'm the only one in the main chat. I can see the log but it just shows as user loading even though i can see what the posts are. I tried setting cookies different browsers. Anything I'm doing wrong?