Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How can I delete my own posts? because I left my skype name in some posts and I got too many request and I can't see nowhere near that post how I can remove that whereas I can remove this one...
You will have to go to each post and click the report button and ask for removal.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Internet explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft and has not been updated in 2 years. Suggest you use chrome or Edge.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

The latest version of Microsoft Edge was built on the chromium platform (the same source coding that powers Google Chrome), which allows for practically all of the Google Chrome extensions to work in Microsoft Edge.

So right there above is an argument in support of using Chrome or Edge. Firefox is not a bad browser either, albeit I think it's a little more clumsy in its operation and has a way more dramatic start up.

Reactions: Squirrel1

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Is there any possibility of the old form for chat being restored? Hope so..............cheers.
So, Back in January / February, Adobe killed Flash. This is the guts that the old one ran on. The company who made it originally is out of business, and almost nobody else built a replacement.

To this end, we have been building a version of our own. It's going to be close to the old one, with a few specific changes and upgrades, but nothing radically different in concept from before.

The biggest leap though is that mobile users will finally get to use it. The old one couldn't use mobile at all.