LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, since the cam interface changed, I'm not able to switch my mobile camera, from the front to the main one. I go on video settings, but I see only a cam, the front one. Tha!

Is the new Cam Chat offering Mac compatible? I can see my own cam but no one else. Yes, ive gone to user list and Pinned others. The camera icons are always Red in user list so I cant view anyone except myself (which is becoming a bit narcissistic- Ha)

Hello,

I am waiting to hear back regarding these issues. My apologies for the delay!

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, since the cam interface changed, I'm not able to switch my mobile camera, from the front to the main one. I go on video settings, but I see only a cam, the front one. Tha!

We have reported this issue and are waiting to hear back regarding a resolution. We hope this will be fixed by the weekend

Reactions: deleted14154291

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is the new Cam Chat offering Mac compatible? I can see my own cam but no one else. Yes, ive gone to user list and Pinned others. The camera icons are always Red in user list so I cant view anyone except myself (which is becoming a bit narcissistic- Ha)

We were able to replicate this issue and working on a solution now. It appears to be connected to an update. Our apologies!

normalkiwi

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey LPSG.

In terms of changing the layout of the cams (To tile), is it possible to do this on a mobile/smart phone? The layout options did not appear on mine (Samsung S20 Ultra) when using the tips currently tagged to the chat. Any advice or tips would be awesome.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1wldprefernot2

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm calling on @LPSG Support to help you with this.
They usually reply very quickly but it can sometimes take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey LPSG.

In terms of changing the layout of the cams (To tile), is it possible to do this on a mobile/smart phone? The layout options did not appear on mine (Samsung S20 Ultra) when using the tips currently tagged to the chat. Any advice or tips would be awesome.

Thanks!
I am having the same issue with my iPad using Safari with the most recent OS. I can only view one cam at a time.

Thanks

mojo2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were able to replicate this issue and working on a solution now. It appears to be connected to an update. Our apologies!
Any update to this? Im Still unable to view any cams other than my own. The others cams remain "red" on my end- even though they are indeed active

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What does the check marks indicate to the right of the comments made in chat?
Im not seeing any check marks. Could you screenshot and post here?

Last edited by a moderator:

TXBigGun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im not seeing any check marks. Could you screenshot and post here?
Sometimes they appear and sometimes they don’t. Just like sometimes you get a message and other day it takes two days. As well as some days it shows a badge for messages and other days it doesn’t.

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sometimes they appear and sometimes they don’t. Just like sometimes you get a message and other day it takes two days. As well as some days it shows a badge for messages and other days it doesn’t.

HELLO

So someone has created a question/answer thread and the check marks are meant to signify which answer has been decided to 'be correct', or whatever. It works similarly to the poll function for a thread and is specific to the thread and not a site-wide change.

I believe this has been with us since the upgrade or before

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is there a way to unmirror the back camera on safari mobile? it’s a little jarring (but not impossible to work with if there’s no way)
I haven’t been able to manipulate my iPad cameras to work properly in chat. We will be rolling out a newer version of chat quite soon.

Reactions: glp372_