Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm wondering how many of you currently use or have used the chat feature here at LPSG.
Do you only chat or use the audio and/or video feature?
What do you look for in searching for chat partners?
I have never been able to access it for some reason!? Although I would almost certainly use it for erotic reasons

Reactions: needtonut

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't use chat too often. Honestly, I'm still getting used to the new format. Generally, I'll use it if I have quite a bit of time and want to edge. I usually look for mostly straight men who want to chat about the girlfriends or wives or experiences with other women. It also turns me on if the guy tells me stories about having open minded buddies that he drinks beer with and chats about sex, women, JO with as well. We usually end up chatting about our own masturbation habits which sometimes leads to mutual jacking. Recently, I've tried audio with a few guys who I felt a connection with which ended well. Honestly, it takes several tries to fall into the right chat so like I said, it's better when you have a lot of time.

Reactions: Gj816

I don't use chat too often. Honestly, I'm still getting used to the new format. Generally, I'll use it if I have quite a bit of time and want to edge. I usually look for mostly straight men who want to chat about the girlfriends or wives or experiences with other women. It also turns me on if the guy tells me stories about having open minded buddies that he drinks beer with and chats about sex, women, JO with as well. We usually end up chatting about our own masturbation habits which sometimes leads to mutual jacking. Recently, I've tried audio with a few guys who I felt a connection with which ended well. Honestly, it takes several tries to fall into the right chat so like I said, it's better when you have a lot of time.[/QUO
Message me I will chat with u

I'm wondering how many of you currently use or have used the chat feature here at LPSG.
Do you only chat or use the audio and/or video feature?
What do you look for in searching for chat partners?
Hello new here but like to chat. I'm straight if that's not a ptoblem