LPSG Chatrooms.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi!

Okey, so.. I've seen a lot of people talk about the LPSG chatrooms, and so far everyone seem to be enjoying them a lot, some seem to visit them quite often while some peek in once in a while. I've never really tried them out.. until now. :tongue:

...And I felt like a lost baby-deer, there were people trying to talk to me, but I didn't really know how to respond correctly (whisper, tell, chat, can other people see or personally just to that person, and so on..), people were having discussions about.. 'derps' (?) I think? No idea what that is.. xD And an annoying 'bing, bing, bing' all the time as soon as someone entered or left the room, someone wrote or responded to something, it beeped like crazy! Then someone tried to invite me to a private chatroom, then I got scared and left... xD :eek:mfg: :redface:

Is it just me who's :smashfreakB: ? I know a lot of people probably think :pat:, I think I need an introduction or something.. ;P

Or maybe I just need sleep, unsure...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The chat room here take some getting used to. If you have a friend here who is a chat regular I'm sure they would be willing to show you the ropes. If not just take some time with it and you will get the swing of it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hehe, you can turn the notifications (bings) off.

It does move pretty fast sometimes. I even have to turn the scroll off at times, just to read what someone said a little ways back.

I personally LOVE it, and don't get to go as often as I would like. I can't tell you how many really good friendships I have developed, just because of chat.

Most of the time, someone there will help you learn the different options. It's best not to accept any private chats until you get more familiar with everything. That get's way confusing.

Try it again when you're not so tired :wink:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think most people tend to be quite intimidated when they first go into chat. It's really fast-paced and pretty cliquey, so until you get to know a few of the regulars, you might feel a little ostracized. However, if you just put yourself out there and stick it out, you'll inevitably come to be accepted and most probably quite enjoy your time there.

The bings you can turn off. There's a little bell icon just above the section in which you type; just click on that and disable all the sounds you'd like disabled.

Between the two types of messages you can send: the whisper is viewable only to the sender and recipient. The other is public.

The rest is pretty easy to understand.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People will tell you there is a chat room clique, and I can confirm this is absolutely true. If you want to join, just paypal me $200 and I will guarantee your protection.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the tips. :]

I got an annoying problem.. ;p Everytime I press [backspace] to erase an error or so, I jump backward and out of the chatroom? :/

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People will tell you there is a chat room clique, and I can confirm this is absolutely true. If you want to join, just paypal me $200 and I will guarantee your protection.
ROFL!
Happy, just come in and enjoy! :cool:
There will always be someone who will explain how things work there, it`s a fun place! :smile:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the tips. :]

I got an annoying problem.. ;p Everytime I press [backspace] to erase an error or so, I jump backward and out of the chatroom? :/
Is there anything that's causing you to deselect the little section in which you're writing?

I know when you receive a message on Facebook chat, it'll deselect anything you're typing on, and if you hit backspace, it'll send you back a page. It's a major pain in the ass.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hang out in the chat room a lot... and met some good buddies by doing so, but, the current version of it freezes up on me so much that I hesitate to sign in to it.

Sometimes I just want to be in there to jack off watching other guys JO, too, but, then I have to deal with some private chat requests... and my cam freezes up and I have to reboot... Bummer!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's probably best to go in to chat, customise your settings (for example, getting rid of the sounds when people enter chat) and just talk out in the open for a while. You will get used to the other stuff (whispers etc) as you come to use chat more often.

Don't be scared.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm delighted to report that HappyBoi successfully passed his initiation into the chat room clique. He was sent straight to the showers to wash off the residue and should be back posting in no time.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm delighted to report that HappyBoi successfully passed his initiation into the chat room clique. He was sent straight to the showers to wash off the residue and should be back posting in no time.

Second lesson will be from either me, Luka, or drdante, so you best be up for it :biggrin1:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was emboldened by this thread to try chat last night! Well, let me tell you - being the only woman in there was quite interesting! I had lots of "help" in there!

Thank you Stan!