LPSG Chatrooms.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After some careful consideration, and telling myself over and over "Happy, you can do this!", I ventured back into the ravaged, destroyed fields of lost dreams, broken hope, limbs, bones and molested minds to overcome my deep fear of the... chatrooms. Right away when I logged on I got flanked by a private whisper, taking me off-guard. I recover quickly, and respond. Shortly after, I see my opening - BOOM! - a shot to the groin, and I had made my first offensive, yet funny, comment about Patchos - and I was IN! :biggrin1: Haha, nah, but I tried a second time and had a blast. :tongue:

Is there anything that's causing you to deselect the little section in which you're writing?

I know when you receive a message on Facebook chat, it'll deselect anything you're typing on, and if you hit backspace, it'll send you back a page. It's a major pain in the ass.

I don't think so, don't know why it happens.. it's so annoying. :frown1:

That first picture is that.. animal, whatever it's called, from the zoo in germany, haha, I read about her - so cute! :biggrin1: Okey, lazy eyes = herp derp. xD

I sympathise Happy. I don't venture in to chat very often but it's worth persevering. If you're really lucky you might get to chat with DiscoBoy and see his gorgeous face. *swoon*:yumyum:

Really lucky? Disco was slutting it up and let nearly anyone see him! :tongue: It was a good sight.. so cute. :redface:

It's probably best to go in to chat, customise your settings (for example, getting rid of the sounds when people enter chat) and just talk out in the open for a while. You will get used to the other stuff (whispers etc) as you come to use chat more often.

Don't be scared.

I managed pretty well, I think. :biggrin1:

I'm delighted to report that HappyBoi successfully passed his initiation into the chat room clique. He was sent straight to the showers to wash off the residue and should be back posting in no time.

Yaaay! - I might need to do another load of laundry tonight, Pat.. :rolleyes:

Second lesson will be from either me, Luka, or drdante, so you best be up for it :biggrin1:

Haha, I didn't get to know Dante that well, he was so horny with Disco and Luka! :tongue:

I was emboldened by this thread to try chat last night! Well, let me tell you - being the only woman in there was quite interesting! I had lots of "help" in there!

Thank you Stan!

I'm happy (double meaning, oh I'm so funny..!) that you went in there after seeing this thread! :biggrin1: I hope you had as much fun as I did. :tongue:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about the whole camming aspect? What do women put on their cams? Do they cam? I'm not doing naked camming and I don't want my face on there... should I put my cat on?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about the whole camming aspect? What do women put on their cams? Do they cam? I'm not doing naked camming and I don't want my face on there... should I put my cat on?
Some women cam. A few are known for being regularly naked on cam; others are known just for showing their faces, etc.

Just show whatever you're most comfortable with showing :smile:. Even if that's just your...cat. I'm sure someone out there would love to see your pussy cat.:wink:

And just so you know, there's an option you can check off so that it prompts you whenever someone wants to view your cam, and you can then choose to allow or decline. Most women have that option checked off and generally only allow those they're acquainted with to view.
If you click the blue cog in the top right corner of the chat window, it'll bring up a menu, and you just have to check off the "Allow access to my cam" option.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is an addict!!!

I know.. I got hooked so fast. :frown1: I can't stop now!

I'd LOVE to see your cat Femme! :D And you and me can have cousy movie-nights together through cam! :D We can even shop together, show eachother what we bought! :p Hahaha. ;p

Some women cam. A few are known for being regularly naked on cam; others are known just for showing their faces, etc.

Just show whatever you're most comfortable with showing :smile:. Even if that's just your...cat. I'm sure someone out there would love to see your pussy cat.:wink:

And just so you know, there's an option you can check off so that it prompts you whenever someone wants to view your cam, and you can then choose to allow or decline. Most women have that option checked off and generally only allow those they're acquainted with to view.
If you click the blue cog in the top right corner of the chat window, it'll bring up a menu, and you just have to check off the "Allow access to my cam" option.

Disco tried to explain this to me yesterday.. I'm just a bit stupid. :redface: But thanks for the help Disco, I managed to get the cam working, apparently the LPSG chatroom client didn't have my laptop webcam plugged in as the primary cam unit, instead it was searching for a add-on one or something.. dunno. :p And I fixed the whole BACKSPACE problem, it doesn't happen if I enter the chatrooms via using the "New Window" option. :smile:

And I can see why people say you're cute and hot.. hihi. :X

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Thank you so much! Straight guys telling me how much I should be showing? Not so trustworthy! lol

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disco tried to explain this to me yesterday.. I'm just a bit stupid. :redface: But thanks for the help Disco, I managed to get the cam working, apparently the LPSG chatroom client didn't have my laptop webcam plugged in as the primary cam unit, instead it was searching for a add-on one or something.. dunno. :p And I fixed the whole BACKSPACE problem, it doesn't happen if I enter the chatrooms via using the "New Window" option. :smile:

And I can see why people say you're cute and hot.. hihi. :X
Glad you figured it all out :smile:.

Thanks, Happy.:wink:

Thank you so much! Straight guys telling me how much I should be showing? Not so trustworthy! lol
No problem!

Ye, gotta watch out for those clever ones :wink:.
Be cautious, and be a bitch when you need to be.

You'll be fine. :smile:

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

People will tell you there is a chat room clique, and I can confirm this is absolutely true. If you want to join, just paypal me $200 and I will guarantee your protection.

The Pactchos clique is the "most affordable". Others are more "reputable"...

Just sayin...