LPSG Classics

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Bryan_Lyte2, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Why not. A thread the "I miss" thread around here. I challenge some of the perople here to remember and read some of the older posts from here. and post...well...posts... Looking back I use to post like a sporadic spider monkey behind a keyboard. Ah, those were the days...Where did my random since or randomness, and post happy skills gone?

2. agnslz

Gold Member

I read TONS of old posts when I first joined. At first it was sparked by my interest in the DMW incident, then I just began coming upon more old and interesting stuff from there. I think it provided me with a certain bit of insight and feel for what went on at LPSG before I ever came upon it.

3. dufus

dufus New Member

DMW was one of a kind. He was one of the most prolific and respected posters. And he had most everyone fooled. I wonder if he is now lurking under another name.

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

And you still stuck around after that?

Seriously into S&M, are you?

5. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Hey, hey! this is supposed to be a nastalgic place. Post something you liked from back then like...
    http://www.lpsg.org/384460-post6.html
    ...LOL the albot sig was great. I wanted to ask but was at the time intimidated by madame Z but she's a cool person.
    :cool:

6. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps concealed by shades and an Elvis wig?:biggrin1:

7. Matthew

Gold Member

I liked it when Dust would obsessively post about Morgan Webb.

8. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

one of my old faves involved you. i don't remember how it came up exactly, but i said you looked hot in speedos. then sorcerer came in and said something like "excuse me, i will handle this" and you got more compliments.

dunno why that struck me as fun, but it was. and you DO look hot in speedos.

hickboy posted a thread once where i cussed him out in fun. madame zora responded with "god that made me horny". perfection.

DMW and i were in a ridiculous "i am 4 miles long" thread, and responded with weird shit like how our dicks got run over by a truck etc etc.

being with jeffblack, findfirefox and (the cute red haired bi guy his name is escaping me at the moment) in chat. very fun and playful.

alex8 hissing at me for my spelling and grammar.

the brains of alot of people on here. amazing. admit. many of you beat me.

titanicjake and i talking about wrestling.

many cool memories on this board. one place on the internet where i would like to turn back the clock.

9. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

LOL I remember all of that well...all of ^ that, LOL I'm not being scolded near as much by Alex 8 on my grammer or spealling:tongue:. As for Chat I haven't been since that time I loved it. I used to be there every night until 2 or three in the morning. Now I work at 4 in the morning. Guess you have to take the bad with the good.

As for sorc, he could have been a 80 year old man for as far as I knew, but he made me seem hot, and I loved flirting with him, as well as jeff black, novice_btm, and even before the incident DMW Or "wepons of mass destruction" either or, LOL. I even missed his insight, he was like everything at once. Nothing he said though held together after the spill so it's remembered, but can't carry:rolleyes: Cest la vie.
    Oui, Je parle le francais, mais Je trop mal.

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

So who wants to share with me what the "DMW" incident was about??

11. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Ooh, should i tell her, or somone else?

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

13. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Everyone has there own take on it really. Mine was I was building a friend or something similare as strangers would be when he died and rose again.

14. mindseye

Gold Member

Started way back when LPSG was still being hosted on a free site. 40-something guy comes on here posing as a mid-20's phenom who strips in a club while earning a PhD, and who has his dick measured down to the quarter-inch. Created an "entourage" of other, also fake, accounts who claim to know the guy; one of the fake accounts was a minor.

When he got caught, he went ballistic and engaged in a vicious smear campaign against the folks who exposed him; that having failed, he committed a public and drama-wrought virtual suicide, only to return immediately in a brand-new, even younger persona than before.

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

16. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

it was corruption at it's finest.

17. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  18. GoneA

Gold Member

I must say, something similar has happened to me. I definitely don't post nearly as much as I used to - to the happiness of very many, I'm sure :wink: - and it's for a variety of reasons.

Be that as it may, I do always check in and see what some of my favorite posters have to say (this usually involves going to their profiles and searching for their most recent posts.)

Dcwrestlefan: I totally remember the "I am 4 miles long" thread, and I loved it.

P.S.
    Where the hell is Sorcerer, btw. I catch him on Myspace, but I don't see him around these parts often, at all. I miss that bitch. ;)

19. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    The answer you received was a bit biased, and incorrect in two points, the new persona was several months later, the last post as DoubleMeatWhopper that remains (the period in question has been removed from the archive by the moderators) was 2 Feb 06, Spoogesicle (new persona of DMW) joined on 14 July 2006, and did not, as far as I can tell reading the posts, claim any age.

If you wish, you can read the discussion following the second banning, @24 Feb 07 in this thread, started by Lex: will you please (just get over it)
    http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/42122-will-you-please.html

20. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Nope, that's inaccurate. DMW's first new persona after his 'death' - Batboy - was created on 26 Feb 06, while several on the board were still in mourning. On that ID, he claimed to be 19 years old, describing himself as "just a skinny white boy trying to get through life."

Draft saved Draft deleted