Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone! First off I want to apologise for being so late with all this. I've been really busy lately and stuff like this has to take a backseat. So we're down to our final 16.

LPSG Cock Wars - Quarter Finals

From now on, the game is played in a tournament style bracket. Whoever wins match 1 will face the winner of match 2 in the semis and so on and so forth. Voting remains the same, with it being only two batches for this round. At the end of the 5 days, votes will be counted and the winner of each match advances.

Rules for voting

1 - In order to vote, simply post the name of the member who's "member" you prefer. You must vote in all four matches per batch (unless you are competing in one of them, in which case vote for the other 3 and disregard your match).

2 - Anyone is allowed to vote, regardless of whether they are participating. You can vote at any stage, doesn't matter if you voted before or not.

3 - This IS sort of a popularity contest, but the main criteria for voting must be based on whom of the two players the voter thinks has the better cock BY YOUR STANDARDS. Please don't vote based on bodies and faces and please don't vote only for your friends. No campaigning - it's so tacky.

4 - The voting period for each batch of the first quarters is 5 days. The winners will be announced and the batch will be posted until we've gone through all 16 matches. We will run the semis and final in this thread.

5 - As we have advanced past the point where I can randomly add people, I'm afraid any requests to play will be ignored. In the event a player drops out, they will be replaced by the 3rd placer in the second heat round with the highest points.

6 - This is all meant to be a little fun - please don't be an asshole about it and take it all so seriously. Have a good time! Just cause someone likes someone elses cock better doesn't mean you don't have a lot to offer...

Last edited:

Grr, ThomasJohnThomas has closed his account. What do I do now?!

Do I give his place to the guy who had the narrowest margin of defeat from the last round?

Ok, I`ll activate my account to see this thru.. Sorry for thr troubles!

match 1 - bighitter
match 2 - serium
match 3 - YoungCock1234
match 4 - ThomasJohnThomas