Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. I thought of a cool game to play on this site if I can get enough interest.

It's basically a tournament setup...with the subject of competiton being none other than our manhood. The tournament would be split into rounds - with 2 guys each competing against each other. All other members are free to vote on which of the guys has the best looking cock by their own tastes.

The voting is as easy as just posting one of the competitors names in the thread and competing is even easier - you don't even have to vote! Provided you have are a gold member/photo verified you're good to go!

The players will eventually be whittled down from heats, quarter finals, semi finals until only two remain. Out of those will be decided who is the winner of LPSG cock wars!

Rules for entry

1 - You must post in this thread saying you would like to compete.

2 - You must have in your gallery at least 2 CLEAR pictures of your cock erect. The pictures must be fairly high quality and be close enough so we can clearly see.

3 - You must have at least 50 posts on this forum and must be a gold member or photo verified.

Rules for voting

1 - Depending on the amount of players, the battles may be done individually or grouped together within one voting round.

2 - Anyone with over 50 posts is allowed to vote, regardless of whether they are participating. You must be a gold member/photo verified.

3 - This IS sort of a popularity contest, but the main criteria for voting must be based on whom of the two players the voter thinks has the better cock BY YOUR STANDARDS. Please don't vote based on bodies and faces and please don't vote only for your friends. No campaigning - it's so tacky.

4 - You cannot vote for yourself or the other person during your round.

5 - The voting period for the preliminary rounds will be 24 hours. Registration period will end 27th of October, in two weeks.

6 - This is all meant to be a little fun - please don't be an asshole about it and take it all so seriously.

So the registration period is now open! Please join!

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll throw my . . . hat into the ring. But I don't understand how the votes are to be tabulated.

Edited to add: Since I've got several albums, I should probably supply a link to the one that has the most cock shots in it. That would be "Comparison shots."

Last edited:

everyday_regular

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those unclear, the voting is simple. Voters just post who out of the current round they prefer and the person who's name is voted for the most is the winner and advances to the next round.

I've also decided to allow players who are not gold members to vote, although they must still have at least 50 posts.

Confirmed players

01. everyday_regular
02. SyddyKitty
03. BigGuy878
04. carzy4232
05. Mag_XL
06. joshdaniels1234567
07. abcpc
08. tytn
09. sumbodii
10. fwh
11. ToXo