Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone. If you are unfamiliar with this game so far, please check this thread. Basically, 24 guys have advanced directly to the second round but luckily, all those who weren't able to qualify now have another chance!

The way this is going to work - we have 32 participants for this round, only 8 can make it. Rather than have individual rounds again, this'll be an all out battle royale. There will be 4 groups of 8, with the top 2 of each round making it into the second heats.

Each group will be voted for on a points system. You give 10 to your favourite, 8 to your second favourite, 6 to your third favourite, 4 to your fourth favourite and 2 to your fifth favourite...meaning that two from a group will get 0 points.

Anyone is allowed to vote, regardless of whether they are participating. You can vote at any stage, doesn't matter if you voted before or not.

This IS sort of a popularity contest, but the main criteria for voting must be based on whom of the two players the voter thinks has the better cock BY YOUR STANDARDS. Please don't vote based on bodies and faces and please don't vote only for your friends. No campaigning - it's so tacky.

You cannot vote for yourself during your group.

The voting period for each group is 3/4 days depending on the amount of votes cast.

This is all meant to be a little fun - please don't be an asshole about it and take it all so seriously. Have a good time! Just cause someone likes someone elses cock better doesn't mean you don't have a lot to offer...

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
10 italianboy
8 ingatus4446z
6 bigmeatnj
4 bigguy878
2 goldfinger21

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Second Chance Votes by Hung:

Hurdikans 10

GoldFinger21 8

Italian Boy 6

Nice Big One 4

Big Meat NJ 2

10 - BigGuy878
8 - Goldfinger21
6 - nicebigone
4 - Hurdikan
2 - ItalianBoy

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone. Basically, 24 guys have advanced directly to the second round but luckily, all those who weren't able to qualify now have another chance!

The way this is going to work - we have 32 participants for this round, only 8 can make it. Rather than have individual rounds again, this'll be an all out battle royale.

All out Battle Royale Battle Royal suggests all 32 combatants !
I presume it's too late to suggest it now ?
I know it would have taken us a little longer to award points but it would be like a Eurovision Dong Contest - and could have been played over a week or 10days for example.... However....

There will be 4 groups of 8, with the top 2 of each round making it into the second heats.

Each group will be voted for on a points system. You give 10 to your favourite, 8 to your second favourite, 6 to your third favourite, 4 to your fourth favourite and 2 to your fifth favourite...meaning that two from a group will get 0 points.

Anyone is allowed to vote, regardless of whether they are participating. You can vote at any stage, doesn't matter if you voted before or not.

This IS sort of a popularity contest, but the main criteria for voting must be based on whom of the two players the voter thinks has the better cock BY YOUR STANDARDS. Please don't vote based on bodies and faces and please don't vote only for your friends. No campaigning - it's so tacky.

You cannot vote for yourself during your group.

The voting period for each group is 3/4 days depending on the amount of votes cast.

This is all meant to be a little fun - please don't be an asshole about it and take it all so seriously. Have a good time! Just cause someone likes someone elses cock better doesn't mean you don't have a lot to offer...

I do respect that this contest is your baby and will now consider my votes....

everyday_regular

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do respect that this contest is your baby and will now consider my votes....

I thought about doing an all out 32 combatants thing but I figure it'd make it pretty tricky to really get 8 clear winners with high votes when there isn't going to be a whole lot of people voting.

And also, can you pick your top 8 out of 32? Can you even remember what they all look like at one time and equate it to a ranking? Seems kinda hard...

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought about doing an all out 32 combatants thing but I figure it'd make it pretty tricky to really get 8 clear winners with high votes when there isn't going to be a whole lot of people voting.

And also, can you pick your top 8 out of 32? Can you even remember what they all look like at one time and equate it to a ranking? Seems kinda hard...

It should be very straight forward to sort out the top 10.... 9.... 8 etc. by the totals.

Before this Round is due to finish is the time to act if..... you are considering it ?
Reset the Second Chance Round with a new deadline.

The links you provide are great for opening in New Tabs and 32 contestants/combatants would take a little longer to sort,
but the Round could be over within a week.