LPSG Community

barron

Sexy Member
Media
I have been a lurker on all three(?) versions of LPSG for years. Recently a couple of posts by folks, including Madame Zora (I believe), got me thinking that I should do more than just read what others have to say and get in the conversation. One thing that is neat about this board is how well folks get along. There is a real sense of community here even if the only things we know about each other are from the words on the screen. It seems like there are some real friendships here.

I must admit though that I continue to be surprised at how many straight guys participate on a board like this. I don't mean to be inflammatory, but I just would have thought that a board about penises would not attract that many straight guys. It is interesting to see the different perspectives on something we all, at least guys that is, have in common. I'm glad to be a part of the group.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome yes it is a nice place. I can also confirm that...straight guys DO have dicks :D

I do know what you mean though, before I came here I was warned it was a place for gay guys to 'hookup' and that there wasn't much good advice...

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 26 2005, 08:50 PM
...before I came here I was warned it was a place for gay guys to 'hookup' and that there wasn't much good advice...
And how wrong those folks were, huh, Knight?

Welcome to the conversation, Barron! Glad to have you in on the sharing.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there are very few places on the net where you find straight men and gay men getting allong as well as lpsg.

this is a great place to share our diverse knowlege and experience - makes us all wiser... now if only the rest of the world could be more like lpsg

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungitaliano@Jun 26 2005, 11:25 PM
there are very few places on the net where you find straight men and gay men getting allong as well as lpsg.

this is a great place to share our diverse knowlege and experience - makes us all wiser... now if only the rest of the world could be more like lpsg
[post=324267]Quoted post[/post]​
Amen hungitaliano!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Barron, I remember seeing your name before, welcome to the posting board member's union! Str8, gay, men and women try in earnest to enlighten and entertain each other here, as you well know. There's always room for new members to be a part of the good stuff that goes on here so post often and prolifically so we can get to know you.

Hungitaliano, that was beautiful, and your ava is so cute!

Oh yeah, Thank gawd str8 guys have penises!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, the main point of the personals section is to shift the personals into one section. Otherwise there would be way too much spam.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by barron@Jun 26 2005, 10:53 AM
I have been a lurker on all three(?) versions of LPSG for years. One thing that is neat about this board is how well folks get along. I must admit though that I continue to be surprised at how many straight guys participate on a board like this. I would have thought that a board about penises would not attract that many straight guys.
[post=324190]Quoted post[/post]​

You know how in real estate there are three important sale/purchase qualifiers ?

On these LPSG Forums "Location, Location, Location" matters not.
What matters is "Entry" and "Mutual Satisfaction".