Lpsg Could u Fuck Her After Seeing This ?

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend has a foot long dildo and she can take a lot more of it than the girl in the vid.
Funny thing is...she hasn't used it since I came along!
I'll find a vid of her using it and upload it soon.

zaadkameraad

Just Browsing
Media
Indeed, those who think their cock will please because of it being big, are wrong. A vagina is basically insensitive. It's the clit that matters most. Being filled up is probably nice, but not all that important.
Big dicks are mostly important in the mind only.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Indeed, those who think their cock will please because of it being big, are wrong. A vagina is basically insensitive. It's the clit that matters most. Being filled up is probably nice, but not all that important.

so do you just fuck the clit instead of the vagina ? :rolleyes:

Plus, aren't u forgetting bout the g spot?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Speak for yourself...penetration is way better for me than clit stimulation.

My vagina is far from 'insensitive'.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 years ago I was for one month a member from Brutal Dildo's its amazing to see how woman a mutch bigger dildo used than this one in the movie to penetrate her pussy and they like it. The latest vids if have from NewSensations download from a torrent site and don't pay for that to see how in HD quality woman like used a small big dildo to very large dildo's in her pussy even the dildo in these scene's passing by its goes from big to bigger in these movies. It's hot to see how they handle it and its fits in the very strecht pussy and swallows the huge dildo's.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can't speak from personal experience since I don't have one, but I do know the old "the vagina has no feeling" study reported by Kinsey has since been questioned due to methodology. Later studies, in which the mechanics of phallic insertion were more accurately represented than in the earlier "pinprick"-type test have yielded completely different results, specifically that the vagina, as an organ, senses pressure and stretching quite well. There's a significant difference between touching one particular spot in a vagina with a cotton swab and filling one with a penis.

I'm sorry I don't have any references handy, but a web search should provide some good info on this.

Oryong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was expecting something humongous... but it's just a big dildo. You should go to Paris, to the street where Moulin Rouge is - they have plenty of Sex Shops there where you can find humongous dildos...

Last edited: