Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now, I know this is very tacky and rude, but I never claimed to be a class act :wink: . Where do the two of you work and what do your spouses do? Are you in an incredible amount of debt to the point you live on pork and beans? I need to know HOW people have homes and things like this and manage to still eat and clothe themselves. As a full time working college student, I need to know where to steer my earning possiblities :biggrin1: !!

Thanks, curiousgurl. I work in higher ed (administrator and faculty) and my wife is an Electrical Engineer - Management and also is adjunct faculty. Additionally, I do quite a bit of consultation and lectures/speaking engagements which brings in additional funds. A trust does not hurt either. :smile:

Snoozan, both of us have an eye for decorating and have actually volunteered our services to close friends who were trying to "change the look" of their homes. It is a lot of fun to do but also a great deal of work. As for money... is there money in doing that? :biggrin1:

Gillette, thanks babe.

Burns1de, I will relay the message dude. And someone gave you good advise... when you get married, your wife will generally redo everything or get rid of yourself unless you are a "metro..." whatever that is suppose to mean.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the entryway and all of your artwork. Very cool.

Thanks Snoozan! I used to work at an art museum and I started collection works on paper while I was there, and I've just kept on collecting. I have so much art now I actually don't have enough room to hang it all in this condo. When I buy up then maybe I'll have room for more!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My house was featured in The Beverly Hillbillies -- during the opening credits, as the "before" house. An exaggeration, but just slightly...

It was built in 1921, and needs some serious repair work done. Repairs are complicated by the fact that the building is on the National Register of Historic Places. (The car, thankfully, is not listed yet!)

On the plus side, it's only two blocks from the edge of campus, and about five blocks from my office.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still debating whether or not I will post any of my house.

In the meantime, most of you are welcome to come see it in person. So far, the LPSGers who have seen it are Lex & Bubba, Mercurial Bliss, and NIC160IQ.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In the meantime, most of you are welcome to come see it in person. So far, the LPSGers who have seen it are Lex & Bubba, Mercurial Bliss, and NIC160IQ.

hmm...

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You just know that you are going to attract the trolls with that offer. I really do plan on taking you up on it this year.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*See below...*

You just know that you are going to attract the trolls with that offer. I really do plan on taking you up on it this year.
*See above...*
I was careful to put in that tiny, but oh-so-significant qualifier, dolf. Just be sure to give me plenty of warning before you travel down here.

Snoozie, there aren't many to whom I would say "You are not welcome in my home" but there are a few. Since I like to be a man of my word, I certainly did not want to say "all are welcome" and then turn away the trolls. Of course, you are definitely on the "invite" list. Socializing would be fun; getting a pic of your giant clit with a riding crop next to it would be priceless!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seriously, I live alone and don't have cable. I have a projector hooked up to my computer, no need for a couch. lol

Livingroom
Bedroom
Dining Area
My Well Pictured Kitchen
My pet rat, Samson
I like trinkets. :) Shells from Miami.
My fridge has dirty words on it.
I like naked art.
I have a small collection or weird plants.
My balcony. Chair for one. :)
The view from the balcony out into the field.
My bathroom sink. I'm kind of a neat freak.
My bathroom.
My tub.
My chubby little manicured feet in the bathtub..heehee :)
Wanna come? I'm gonna go take a nap..hehe

And this it totally unrelated, but I went on a hike in the beautiful Austin green belt and found a turtle on Saturday. heehee :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, I live alone and don't have cable. I have a projector hooked up to my computer, no need for a couch. lol

Livingroom
Bedroom
Dining Area
My Well Pictured Kitchen
My pet rat, Samson
I like trinkets. :) Shells from Miami.
My fridge has dirty words on it.
I like naked art.
I have a small collection or weird plants.
My balcony. Chair for one. :)
The view from the balcony out into the field.
My bathroom sink. I'm kind of a neat freak.
My bathroom.
My tub.
My chubby little manicured feet in the bathtub..heehee :)
Wanna come? I'm gonna go take a nap..hehe

And this it totally unrelated, but I went on a hike in the beautiful Austin green belt and found a turtle on Saturday. heehee :biggrin1:

Wow, your house is awesome. Those crazy framed pictures are awesome.

I swear, this thread is making me depressed. I hate my fucking home. :frown1: