Lpsg Cribs!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm bumping this thread because with the help of the lovely mercurialbliss, we took some nice photos of my house as it is right now. she arranged my living room so it looks good. i've been trying to do that for 5 years now. she rocks.

oh yeah, if you want to buy it, it's for sale.

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow. what a cool house. that's not something you'd find here in the northeast US, and I really like it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I had pics of the front of the house but I don't. :redface: These are of the backyard which has yet to be landscaped. I have plans for a serenity garden in one of the far corners. My mom is a clothes horse and a pack rat, that shed is actually a walk in closet. :biggrin1: lol :biggrin1:

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I had pics of the front of the house but I don't. :redface: These are of the backyard which has yet to be landscaped. I have plans for a serenity garden in one of the far corners. My mom is a clothes horse and a pack rat, that shed is actually a walk in closet. :biggrin1: lol :biggrin1:

that's really nice. what a great yard. it seems very peaceful, and you have plenty of room to create your own peaceful outdoor space. i'd love to have a pool in my yard. swimming is one of my favorite activities.

how are you liking georgia anyway?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I have such a crappy apartment. It is so old, and all my furniture I get from yard sales and shit.... (hey I'm still paying off college!!) I don't even have a bed frame, my mattress lays on the floor. It is pathetic

Ha ha, hey man, don't knock the mattresses on the floor thing. I had a sleigh bed for a few years that lofted me five plus feet off the ground. It was nice, but somehow being closer to the floor and flat gives me a much more quality sleep experience. Plus, I can just look off the end of the bed and watch TV. Couldn't do that before with the headboards.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm bumping this thread because with the help of the lovely mercurialbliss, we took some nice photos of my house as it is right now. she arranged my living room so it looks good. i've been trying to do that for 5 years now. she rocks.

Snoozan, I love your home! That one room seems a bit narrow and I would have to get rid of the harlequin tiles but other than that it appears quite splendid.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's overlooked the word "banned" under the
username

That's why it should say I was banned in red. I'm always overlooking it because it just blends in.

They stopped putting Banned in red a while back. Not sure why, but you are correct it should be more prominent.

:hijacked: Also y'all are way off topic. :hijacked:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Snoozan, the re-arrangement of furniture and your color scheme looks great. Your home is open and airy... very refreshing! MB did an excellent job, which one would expect no less! :smile:

Congratulations and best of luck on the sale!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
College house...small room, big bed, computer, cameras and the walls covered with alchohol, car or nude posters. Might have to get a shot or two but its pretty dull really.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
College house...small room, big bed, computer, cameras and the walls covered with alchohol, car or nude posters. Might have to get a shot or two but its pretty dull really.

Dude, that's my idea of a cool room, haha. Post some pics!
:biggrin1: