LPSG cruise, come aboard

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, this will be mindless escapism, but that's a lot of what this board is about, so let's have some fun. Say we're planning an lpsg cruise- where would we go? Who would you invite? What would be some of the activities and events? Lets set up the basic premise and start inviting our friends to join the thread.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker,

I think we should make you the Julie MCCoy of the The SS Gigantic. I think it is a job that requires a high degree of emotional intelligence and we know you have it in abundance. How considerate of you to think of those that like to go sans clothing! LOL!

Naughty

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Naughty, of course it would have to be a mixed nude deck. That way when the Activities Director insists that we all do jumping jacks then every sexual preference will have something to look at.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker,

You are in a category by yourself! LOL! Unfortunately, I can envision your plan! That would definitely be different. I would have to exclude myself from that particular deck's activities .I mighty not be responsible for myself if I came and fell into an uncontrollable fit of giggling. I am sure that would not be good for shipboard esprit de corps ! LOL!

Naughty

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 5 2004, 05:08 PM
Pecker,

You are in a category by yourself! LOL! Unfortunately, I can envision your plan! That would definitely be different. I would have to exclude myself from that particular deck's activities .I mighty not be responsible for myself if I came and fell into an uncontrollable fit of giggling. I am sure that would not be good for shipboard esprit de corps ! LOL!

Naughty
I was gonna say "No giggling allowed!" but the thought of this group doing jumping jacks tells me that we wouldn't giggle much or for long.

:wub:
Allie
not doing naked jumping jacks

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@Jun 6 2004, 01:59 AM
Try as I might I've yet to figure out how to freeball in a mini-skirt.
Pecker:

Kilts are becoming much more in fashion for men who want to "go commando" so to speak. LOL. Heck, I might even try it myself if it becomes more mainstream.

About the cruise:

Do I have to wear my prize Speedo on deck? Or do I have to not wear it?

SG

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I vote for a nude deck and a speedo deck! I'll make the speedos or costumes for anyone who wants to dress up! (stripper's costume designer by trade) I think a costume ball evening ending in nudity would be grand. Pecker, could we put that on the itinerary? I'm sure the ladies and maybe some of the gay guys would find plenty to wear in my current collection....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I guess we'll have to have a kink deck too. Just be careful not to trip over the leashes or step on any spiked leather.

The parties invited to the Captain's Table every evening would be interesting, to say the least. Tuxedos with bulges.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an exciting trip- from naked jumping jacks by day to bulges in tuxedos by night. "The Man Show" had got nothing on us!! Anyone up for naked snorkeling?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Wet undershorts contests.

Creative basketry and/or bulgemaking.

Hair drying and 'blowing' techniques.

Talent contest - things you can do with your thing.

Best buns, non-Pillsbury.

...and for the straight guys, utilizing the female contingent:

Wet t-shirt contests.

Snorkeling and muff diving instruction.

Beach crabfest and bra bonfire.

Best buns, non-Pillsbury.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wvalady1968+Jun 6 2004, 02:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wvalady1968 @ Jun 6 2004, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Jun 5 2004, 05:08 PM
Pecker,

You are in a category by yourself&#33; LOL&#33; Unfortunately, I can envision your plan&#33; That would definitely be different.  I would  have to exclude myself from that particular deck&#39;s activities .I mighty not be responsible for myself if I came and fell into an uncontrollable fit of giggling. I am sure that would not be good for shipboard  esprit de corps &#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty
I was gonna say "No giggling allowed&#33;" but the thought of this group doing jumping jacks tells me that we wouldn&#39;t giggle much or for long.

:wub:
Allie
not doing naked jumping jacks [/b][/quote]
Well, for those of who take a real interest in the other activities, we can request protective padding, depending upon who exactly is doing them, there Allie.

if E.H. was as big as he says he is, he&#39;d have needed both kinds of protective padding&#33;

What about creative sand sculpturing there, Peck? Contestants lie in the sand and we have to determine whether or not the sculpture is form fitting or not, um I&#39;ll be chief judge of the women&#39;s section. So help me tho, CHARO&#39;s too obvious and a ringer.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we&#39;d have to rent the entire cruise ship, especially with you crazies... This is tooooooooooooooooooooo funny&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker, you&#39;re killing me- "talent contest -things you can do with your thing", I almost spit water across the room&#33; I know I want a front row seat for that one&#33; Bblumbee, help me as a voluntary judge??

How about deep sea diving for pearls of wisdom- too lofty a goal for this trip?

rainsfletcher: Someone from the ladies auxiliary awhile back raised the prospect of an LPSG calendar that we could sell to raise funds for the board. What a perfect opportunity, with everyone on one boat.

A couple of other thoughts on this subject:

We could have a Lalapalooza-like freak section for those that can pound nails with their erect members, etc. (By the way, anyone remember the Trojan games pics I posted awhile back? Stuff like that... :))

I would also like to propose a validation tent. In this tent, there would be people certified in dick-measuring, with certified measuring tools (tape measure, mouth, ass / vagina etc.), measuring dicks. This would provide a PhotoShop-proof method of proving a dick&#39;s size (and the size of his dick, heh-heh).

Seriously, this is something to consider. This is a service the LPSG was created to provide. Who wouldn&#39;t want to say they&#39;re measurements are LPSG-certified?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rains, you are sooooo right&#33; We could get everyone who gets measured a badge with a cock pic and their true measurement on it- sure would cut down on small talk, don&#39;tcha think? And if we&#39;re gonna pound nails with penises, why not horseshoes? Okay you wimps, we can use plastic&#33;&#33;&#33; lol

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by rainsfletcher@Jun 9 2004, 08:35 PM
I would also like to propose a validation tent. In this tent, there would be people certified in dick-measuring, with certified measuring tools (tape measure, mouth, ass / vagina etc.), measuring dicks. This would provide a PhotoShop-proof method of proving a dick&#39;s size (and the size of his dick, heh-heh).
Would we have to hire a professional &#39;fluffer&#39;?