lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 17 2004, 07:27 AM
Oh dear, Lapdog, you don't seem to realize that "fluffing" is for our entertainment, not yours! lol
Oh, I have no problem with that at all! ;)
Fluff away girl, fluff away!

LapDog2001
(and my ID will give you some idea what I would do to you in return) :p :p :p

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Lapdog,

you might be surprised then to know you are surrounded by females on the board that fit that very dsecription! So the flag pole might be waving for quite a while! LOL!

Mme Dear,

You never cease to crack me up! LOL!

Naughty

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Jul 17 2004, 08:22 AM
Lapdog,

you might be surprised then to know you are surrounded by females on the board that fit that very dsecription! So the flag pole might be waving for quite a while! LOL!

Mme Dear,

You never cease to crack me up! LOL!

Naughty
Sounds like a win-win to me! :lol:
Beautiful, busty women to keep me large and hard, which in turn keeps the women happy. How do I make this fantasy cruise a reality? :wub:

I could always get some sleep when the cruise was over.

LapDog2001 :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all we'd have to do is arrange financing... I'm still into the idea of an LPSG calendar, think it would be a "BIG" seller!

BRMSTN69: I say thats a great idea , providing some of our most "gifted members" get on board. And may I suggest 20% go to support the board and 80% go to charity.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Jul 17 2004, 08:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lapdog2001 @ Jul 17 2004, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Jul 17 2004, 08:22 AM
Lapdog,

you might be surprised then to know you are surrounded by females on the board that fit that very dsecription&#33; So the flag pole might be waving for quite a while&#33; LOL&#33; 

Mme Dear,

You never cease to crack me up&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty
Sounds like a win-win to me&#33; :lol:
Beautiful, busty women to keep me large and hard, which in turn keeps the women happy. How do I make this fantasy cruise a reality? :wub:

I could always get some sleep when the cruise was over.

LapDog2001 :p [/b][/quote]
Well, I seriously doubt any of us would sleep much on the cruise&#33; Naughty is also amoung the "Beautiful, brunette, big busted babes" on here so you sure won&#39;t get much rest with her around, lol.

Okay, let&#39;s all volunteer for jobs, or create a job for yourself on the cruise. We&#39;ll need a social director, entertainers, maybe some musicians, hosts/hostesses- be creative.

I just want to ba a judge in the Talent Competition&#33;

BRMSTN69: well Madame, I was an EMT so I guess my job will be to stick close to you and give you CPR when your heart gives out from watching all the swinging dicks on the nude deck :D

TripodMillenium: Maybe I should assist.....

Nursing her back to health sounds like a great job.... :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme. Z.,

You are gracious as ever. :) I am over whelmed by the possibilities of what one could do on the cruise. I think I will ponder the possibilities while pulling up a chair on deck. I will then don my sun hat and shades and feed greedily on the fresh slices of fruit I am being fed hand to mouth by one of our resident "Adonises" on board. Perhaps that may prove epiphanal. If you need me you will know where to find me. Just follow the juicy fruit residue....

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nuaghty, with you walking around, I&#39;m sure there will be plenty of "Adonises" pointing the way, so to speak, if I need to find you&#33;

maverackstud8: Maybe you people might meet the real Maverick AND MEND A FENSE OR TWO-OR MAYBE NOT

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, hopefully we&#39;ll be on the nude deck so I can just follow the sea of "members" for which this board was established&#33; Maybe I could con you into doing jumping jacks so we could see all the penises waving in unison :lol: :p :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme,
I dont think so&#33; They will be so stunned by your ever increasing beauty that they will be paralyzed in their very tracks and nothing we mere mortals do above and beyond carrying them away bodily will move them&#33; LOL&#33; Girl, whatever you are doing keep doing it .I need you for my photo stylist&#33; Caliente&#33;

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, thanks so much sweetheart. You forget, I have an unfair advantage- since I make strip costumes, I have them around to play dress-ups in&#33; I&#39;d be only too happy to give you a slutty make-over any time you like. I guess that will be my job on the cruise, slutty make-overs for one and all&#33;

COLAN O.BRYAN: I think a cruise anywhere a beautiful busty red head,blonde or brunette would be great.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My job on this cruise would be inspector. I would check all the slutty costumes the lovely ladies are wearing to make sure they fit, to make sure that show off enough skin, and to make sure they accentuate each woman&#39;s beauty. This would have to be a hands-on inspection of course. ;)

I would also inspect each woman to determine if she is well-lubed or not. I would do this with my own personal &#39;dipstick&#39; and would have to take multiple readings, or dips, for as long as it takes to make sure each woman is very well lubed.

If any woman needs any assistance to start the process, I would apply an all natural lube with my lube applicator. :p :p :p Of course I would then have to use my dipstick to ensure she is properly lubed into her deepest recesses.

As inspector, I would also have to take depth readings of each womans throat, to ensure they qualify for the fluffing contest. My personal dipstick would also be used for this purpose.

I anticipate that I will need at least 1-2 hours with each woman for their initial inspection, and that each woman would have to be inspected at least once per day, so I&#39;ll spend the entire cruise working very, very hard.
Somebody has to do it. ^_^

Inspector LapDog

TripodMillenium: O_O;

After reading that.... I would like to wish lapdog luck with having the energy for all that.... :p

And.... I will make myself available as cuddle therapist for any lady needing it after such a thorough inspection.... ;) :lol: ^_^

((lol.... so I&#39;m not only horny..... :p ))