LPSG cruise, come aboard

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone, It's Lindsey, Jeremy's Mom! :) This cruise sounds absolutely wonderful! Me and the other lovely ladies here with all of the lpsg men?!? My what fun we would have!!

I have been talking to naughty a fair bit, so she feels like such a friend! And madame_zora I do believe we have talked, but not as much I would like! You both are wonderful women, and wow, what a wonderful picture you now have Madame_zora, great breasts!

I'm sure the three of us ladies would be wonderful inspectors of all the great endowments belonging to the kind gentlemen here :) And of course, I am glad to have any men inspect me! :)

TripodMillenium: Oh my.... you are quite the interesting mom, aren't you? :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many women inspectors and dancers will be on this cruise? Obviously we will still be the majority....

Oh, I had a thought... nevermind. I'll save it for the cruise.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think we'll have to split the panel between women and gay guys, don't want to neglect our fine gay brothers on the site!

BB, I can't take the suspense, what were you thinking? I saw that lovely pic of you in the long gown, were you in a pageant of some kind?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bblumbee,

Don't hold back, this is a fantasy cruise, so say what's on your mind!

I just checked out the pictures in your profile for the first time and wow, you are stunning! :wub:

LapDog2001 :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, Zora, Lapdog and Naughty. You guys are wonderful for my self-confidence.

Zora, I was not in a pageant, but was the Mistress of Ceremonies for one when that picture was taken. When I was doing pageants, that type of gown would have never been allowed. Now they allow almost anything. Damn it! I should have been born later. lol

The beans... the beans... the beans.... here goes....

I think the cruise (and I have not been keeping up to much with this post so forgive me if I am redunant) should be costume. Each night should be a little different giving more flavor to the atmosphere. Leather, lace, cheerleader outfits, football jerseys, you name it. Additionally, we should have a contest after dinner. Whoever wins the contest gets something special (I have thoughts on that, too, but they need some tweaking).

I will sing and play the piano and do the measuring. ;) Of course, you all know what I will be using for my microphone. :wub:

Who shall be my first victim? :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Aug 4 2004, 09:16 PM
Thank you, Zora, Lapdog and Naughty. You guys are wonderful for my self-confidence.

Zora, I was not in a pageant, but was the Mistress of Ceremonies for one when that picture was taken. When I was doing pageants, that type of gown would have never been allowed. Now they allow almost anything. Damn it! I should have been born later. lol

I think the cruise (and I have not been keeping up to much with this post so forgive me if I am redunant) should be costume. Each night should be a little different giving more flavor to the atmosphere. Leather, lace, cheerleader outfits, football jerseys, you name it. Additionally, we should have a contest after dinner. Whoever wins the contest gets something special (I have thoughts on that, too, but they need some tweaking).

I will sing and play the piano and do the measuring. ;) Of course, you all know what I will be using for my microphone. :wub:

Right here! :D

With your beauty, there will no problems at all having my microphone ready and available at all times. ;)

LapDog2001
Very impressed with the women of LPSG.org and JustBitching.com :wub:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Aug 4 2004, 09:16 PM

Okay, now I WILL be busy. If there will be costumes, I better get my sewing machines oiled up. Guess I have a job now too. Please let us have one strip club night!

BB, I'm very impressed- sing and play piano? I can sing, maybe we can do a duet. I play guitar a bit, but not much lately. I figured you must be a "Miss Something" with looks like that! Not your everyday face in the crowd, lady!

As for measuring, I was planning to have a ruler tattooed on my hand (and halfway up my arm for this crowd, lol).

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have my first victim!

I have my duet partner! We both will have adequate rulers! ;)

I have been in several pageants and have been fortunate to have won several as well. I have been singing my entire life; playing the piano since I was seven. My parents could not afford a piano, but I played by ear at our church. An older lady gifted me with her piano and a music teacher took me under her wings and taught me to play. I thoroughly enjoy it. Very relaxing.

You look like a Soprano? I sing soprano, alto and tenor (3 octative range) - just I am nugging my skill... lol Lapdog, get that mic ready! ;)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Aug 5 2004, 07:14 PM
I have my first victim!
Lapdog, get that mic ready! ;)
Around you, I'm always ready! ;)

In checking out your profile, I noticed that you speak SKARURE (native language).
I'm not familiar with it. Where are you from?

LapDog2001
american-english, with some highschool spanish

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Andrews Sisters!

There have to be three and I am the third. I too sing and have been doing it for many years! I will wait to pull out my vitae but it is adequate for the job. I am glad BB mentioned costumes because I always feel that suggestive can be some times sexier that blatant.

Naughty