LPSG cruise, come aboard

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Jul 27 2005, 10:55 PM
[...]
Bruce, I have some sailing experience also. As for the female Navy uniforms, as long as the ladies of LPSG wear the jacket and skirt, and nothing else, that would work for me! I'll hand out the uniforms to make sure the jackets are too small so they cannot be buttoned, and the skirts will all be micro-minis!
:evilgrin:

LapDog :p
[post=332401]Quoted post[/post]​

So you are second, and I am first officer, but who of the ladies should be the captain - any suggestions?

Re the uniforms, I'd suggest full-fledged navy dress uniform jackets, of course tailored to an extra-tight waist, no blouse, micro-skirt and heels - and a nice cap for sure!

Bruce

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Ninja56@Jul 27 2005, 06:27 PM
I think that we should commission the building of an old-style, 19th century ship for this cruise. We could keep costs down by telling the builders not to bother with masts or a bowsprit -- a few of the more priapically endowed members of LPSG could no doubt provide these. Also, we could have rows of 'cannons' down both sides of the ship. A bevy of fair maidens (there seem to be plenty here!) would need to be on hand to ensure that every man on board is 'up' to the challenge and primed for action.
[post=332272]Quoted post[/post]​

Priceless... :rofl:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be the captain... I don't know shit about sailing, but I'm sure I can get some of you guys who know how to do it just right to come to the cabin and show me ;)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 28 2005, 06:23 PM
I'll be the captain... I don't know shit about sailing, but I'm sure I can get some of you guys who know how to do it just right to come to the cabin and show me ;)
[post=332782]Quoted post[/post]​

Now if that's no deal, I don't know what is - would be happy to work, um, under you - and on top of you too! For sure, you make up for your lacking sailing experience by all your other abilities.

Bruce