LPSG crush

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i couldnt find a topic like this, which shocked me so ill start it.

this is who has the nicest dick or biggest rack thread. imagine this is a classroom. (it is for some) who would you be writing a note to, and getting the row to pass it back? you reasons can vary from physical attractiveness to what they write in threads. i kinda wanna see some sweet little kid-esque crushes so let see what you have.

i kinda have one but ill reveal it a little later...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, gosh... i have a whole LIST of LPSG crushes.... could go on for days and days and days and days and... hell, months, really!

For starters:

Senior Rubirosa
Nick8
Thadjock
OCMuscleJock
Gl3nn
BlackCock85
JeffBlack
Alex8

Oh, god... i could go on forever... it'd be quite the orgy! Of course, we'd have to have the husband join in!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, gosh... i have a whole LIST of LPSG crushes.... could go on for days and days and days and days and... hell, months, really!

For starters:

Senior Rubirosa
Nick8
Thadjock
OCMuscleJock
Gl3nn
BlackCock85
JeffBlack
Alex8

Oh, god... i could go on forever... it'd be quite the orgy! Of course, we'd have to have the husband join in!

Joyboy, this has nothing to do with why you're my new favorite person. I swear it doesn't.

You already were, but you knew that.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i couldnt find a topic like this, which shocked me so ill start it.

you're kidding right? there's a bazillion of these.... under the guise of

"hottest men/women on LPSG"
"say something nice about the post before you"
errr
"say ANYTHNG about the poster before you"
"the best ___________ on LPSG"
"the whatever _____________ on LPSG"
"whom from LPSG have you _____________"
"who on LPSG would you ___________"

or just about any thread that results in a few innuendo trade offs between two ppl that are so far off the OP....

that being said... no worries on yet another... there will be many more like this. they are as common as "first time with a ....." or "ladies, what do you think of..." posts.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media

errr

or just about any thread that results in a few innuendo trade offs between two ppl that are so far off the OP....

that being said... no worries on yet another... there will be many more like this. they are as common as "first time with a ....." or "ladies, what do you think of..." posts.

no see i was looking at it at a more innocent angle....people chose to take this how they will though

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joyboy, this has nothing to do with why you're my new favorite person. I swear it doesn't.

You already were, but you knew that.

I'm everyone's favourite person! Really, i am... right?

You mean... Oh... IC.

Well at least I'm YOUR favourite, Nick!:biggrin1:

errr

Oh, face, admit it. You're just jealous cuz I didn't put you on my list. It's OK. The list is infinite. It just goes on forever. You gotta be on there SOMEWHERE. I'll get to ya.

Eventually.

Ah, my father.
Good good good ...:eek:
All in the famblee ...

Shit, you know i can't spell without the aid of a spell-checker. I, of course, meant you!

haha give us reasons for the crushes

Oh... sheesh, you want REASONS? Ugh, that's gonna take FOR E VER. (sorry face, you'll have to wait even longer now) well... lets see:

Senior Rubirosa - Cuz he's über-smart. And he has a very sexy voice!
Nick8 - Cuz he likes to flirt, and i'm an insatiable flirt!
Thadjock - Like his personality, and really like his gallery!
OCMuscleJock - He has nice muscles, he's smart, and he does massage - and I can ALWAYS use a massage.
Gl3nn - A fellow megalomaniac, always a turn on.
BlackCock85 - He's just hot.
JeffBlack - Hot, funny, smart, sweet.
Alex8 - Who doesn't have a crush on him. I mean, he's amazing!

Time for me to get cleaned-up a bit.

I can't deny I've been interested in a few guys, and one or two ladies, here. It takes a lot to pique my interest which is why I've likely never been in a romantic relationship. I'm ridiculously pleased to know that such guys exist out there, or at least, appear to. To have any interest, I have to have that ineffable spark go off in my heart while my mind wanders into more prurient territory. He's got to be smart and he has to be warmer than a cuddly puppy. Physical attraction is important, but I have this thing that the more I like someone, the better looking (to me) they get.

With all these people, I just feel something for them that immediately puts me at ease and makes me feel like a better person when I talk to them. On one occasion, those sparks turned into royal fireworks, but it was not to be and, most astonishingly to me, the guy turned into a fantastic friend who has given me the strength and wisdom to make some huge changes in my life, including coming out.

In alphabetical order:

bbucko - Genuine, warm, sharp as a razor, and just plain awesome to look at. It's an enormous privilege to have him as a friend because he doesn't waste time with people he doesn't care for. Uncle B is one of the few people I'd love to meet from here and he's one of the few people I know who can discuss BDSM on the same plane as I do with complete comfort. When we talk on the phone, hours pass like barrels over Niagara. There is something about talking to him that strenghtens me.

bigbull29 - My crush on BB is entirely fantastic and rightly so. He's just such a sweet guy and I've had the most wonderful encyclopedic conversations with him. I'm a sucker for furry blonds so that helps things along. We just get along so well that spending time with him is a genuine pleasure. There's a very warm and kind heart in him even if he doesn't always show it.

ClaireTalon - A hot woman who has enough firepower to level small third world nations is pretty damn sexy in my book. I love Claire's sensitive bullshit meter and her ability to take pride in her accomplishments without being boastful. She also has a wicked sense of humor. I truly admire her self-confidence and desire to live life to its fullest. The cherry on the top is her brilliant mind, fantastic eyes, and a great bust. If you ever got into trouble, Claire would kick ass and, most importantly, she'd stand by you to the end.

dannymawg - Danny's a lot of things, including very private. His sweetness is tempered by a wistful mode of expression that allows glimpses into the strong undercurrent of emotions that lie just beneath. I want nothing but love and happiness for Danny as he deserves it so much.

earllogjam - Without question, one of the wisest and kindest people I've ever had the privilege to know. Worse, he's startlingly good looking... and blond (sigh). Behind his quizzical posts is a man of remarkable intelligence and grace. He tends to be shy and private so the fact that I've been lucky enough to get to know him makes me feel honored. There's no way I could be going through this whole cancer thing without what Earl has taught me.

jeff black - Oh my! He may not be Tom Welling, but he's pretty close. He's not my type in the least but that ebullient mind and sharp wit just make me gush. Even when he's down, Jeff is up, and I admire that ability no end. All of that energy is tempered by a genuine openess of mind that allows everyone to feel like a friend. That's a great trait for anyone.

mercurialbliss - Brains and beauty garlanded by sophisticated intelligence and a genuine warmth. If I were straight, I'd be a homing missile because she'd make anyone an exceptional mate.

nakedwally - What shit life has handed Wally and yet he finds such joy in it all. He's the sweetest guy here, a lamb among lions. Yet another blond.... he's generally not my type either but his enormous heart and empathy just make me want to spend a few hours hugging him every day.

OCMuscleJock - That smile! That bearish bod! That license in massage therapy! Just an all-around awesome guy who I could cuddle with for hours and hours while sitting out on the deck watching the sunset over the Pacific.... oh yeah!

str82fuck - Simply adorable to look at and ever so sharp. We get along well and he's a happy guy. The rest is private so....

Not all crushes - but here's a few people I'm partial to on here...

Mikayla - Lovely.
Lovingit/BadGirl22 - Gorgeous.
Pieterjoke - Good mate, very honest.
Beachboy19/ Serial Kisser/ Oui - Cute.
Flame Boy - Cheeky. :p
OCMusclejock - Nice guy, great body
Kotchanski - Nice face (and boobs - sorry Kotch!). Minx.
Monster - Cool guy - hard as. Scorchin'.
Karldegrosse - Fascinating guy - great mind. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've let all my crushes go, since they crushed me by not reciprocating. Ill have to find a new outlet fr my affections. Oops, I already did, Adam4Adam, and they are all turning out to be assholes too !!!! This site certainly has no lock on Fakes either. Those guys over there tear it up on fakeness.... but at least I did have my FIRST online hookup in the 8 yrs Ive been online. What a disaster !!!! It cured me from the desire for future hookups. :)P